Can we please get some GMs before the game dies?

No, you don’t seem to understand, there’s such a massive amount of excess gold in circulation that you cannot police it, you can’t fix it. It’s destroyed. It’s manipulated by people who print it and sell it for real money. And it’s not a small market. There’s no repercussions for buying it.

So if you can’t beat 'em, destroy them by immediately recapturing control of the entire market. Which means selling gold.

Lawl. Want some cheese?

The new classic meta is to work a full time job and buy your gold lmfao

1 Like

Yeah. I understand honesty and integrity mean jack to some people these days.

You must sell cars IRL.

If honesty and integrity mattered we wouldn’t be typing on phones or computers made with materials harvested by totalitarian regimes.

As such, acknowledge your own hypocrisy, move on, and die a little more inside.

1 Like

Uh… okaaay.

Going to leave this conversation now because you’re scary. And I’m not just talking about your creepy gnome face.

People thinking they can just hire GM’s to go around deleting people that “look” like bots. Then what happens when that player appeals the ban? I guess the evidence is “lol bro u were moving like a bot, get rekt kid.” People already accuse Blizzard of lying about everything and banning people for no reason. What do you think happens to this forum when Blizzard uses “well it looked like a bot” as the sole criteria for banning accounts like you want them to do?

You’re all jokes.

1 Like

You obviously have no idea how Blizzard GM’s as well as GM’s on private servers ban bots and exploiters.

They don’t just look at them and ban them. Don’t be silly.

That’s the request people are making. Hire GM’s to go around banning bots.

What do you think happens now? They do in-depth investigations. It’s not GM’s banning bots right now either, they have an entire team devoted to that. GM’s haven’t had the job of going around banning bots since early Vanilla.

I transferred my 4 level 60 characters to a low-population server & am enjoying the game more now, overall. Shame that Blizzard isn’t willing to put in the effort to maintain the integrity & spirit of its game though.

1 Like

LOL ok buddy.

It was a thought experiment based on the reality of the past Blizzard Entertainment.

Does not solve the problem, you are just attempting to rationalize buying gold because you dont want to get gold the old school way.

No, the token does not eliminate RMT, it only moves the problem into different areas of the game, they dont simply pack up shop and go away, because of that were true then the RMT guys would not be in retail selling people mounts, titles, gladiator, etc.

They dont just sell gold in retail any more, they have diversified a lot, and YES they still sell gold. There was quite the hubbub about that sort of thing a while back regarding a certain outfit selling a big guild a bunch of gold RMT style.

Literally the only thing the Gold token does for Retail is put a ton of money in Blizzards pocket, that they were previously missing out on.

2 Likes

China WoW is handled by what is better described as a franchise, and not directly blizzard because for them to do buisness in china now days they would have to be controlled by the CCP. Blizzard or more fankly ActivisionBlizzard is not willing to sell out to the CCP and install political officers in their company, so they franchised in the past with a company called The9, but I believe that’s changed hands to be now operated by NetEase, they are the ones that sell and manage or police WoW in China. All of the community management is done by the license holder NetEase now for the chinese customers, this is why they have WoW token in china, because its not really blizzard running the show there, they just provide a software package and a server package for China WoW to use, and then the CCP can control NetEase as their nations laws direct.

My apologies if you cannot follow along.

1 Like

I never bought gold. I have a mage. Which is better anyway.

No it legitimizes the army of warriors who bought gold for edgies and caps inflation.

And they’re doing a GREAT job! LOL

And GM’s were banning bots in WRATH.

How many years have you been spreading misinformation on this forum now? Why don’t you post on Williams anymore?

:smirk:

You should be scared. If you are American your food was grown or cattle fed on lands owned by China.

I’m guessing if the appeal is written in broken English and coming from an IP address in SE Asia / China, they ignore it.

I know this comment is a bit facetious, but it’s honestly not too far off the mark.

Interesting. So the bots could use WoW tokens to launder their gold and sell those instead, right? Are there rules against RMT for tokens?

I love this. Half the threads are crying because botters are causing prices to drop, the other half are crying about botters making everything super expensive. If yall gonna fly off half-cocked with your conspiracy theories you really gotta pick one… :joy::joy:

1 Like

Everyone is already buying gold hence the inflation I know people that buy 5k or more every couple of weeks some that buy 30k and blow it on gdkps the economy is already screwed if you put a token in nothing would happen because its already happened people are buying gold left right and center with 0 bans we need more gms do something blizzard Reeeeeeeeeeee.

That’s a fascinating question. I would be interested in the answer as well.

This is the second time you have said this. Williams use to raid with me and we became friends because of this forum, because we agree on many things and see eye to eye on a lot of stuff, and I actually think he’s a good dude. He transferd to whitemane a while back, to where he came from. I am still on Kurinnaxx. Do your homework, post history is in this game linked. Just because I have similar opinions on some things does not mean I am the same. If you were to compare us we do have similar views on some things but strongly disagree on others. He things AV is fine, and that the alliance need to play better. I disagree and strongly oppose his position on that, I have attempted to teach him how to play a rogue but he sucks at it, he’s better off playing a hunter.