Can we get Christ Metzen back as lead came dev?

He was in charge of lore but not the lead Dev. That was Rob Pardo who left to start Bonfire.

1 Like

Raiding is in decline because starting with Nighthold they overtuned everything (because of M+ gear) and because Ion’s crew has been making raiding less and less fun every tier with worse skips, worse trash, more spreadsheet bosses, more external chores, etc. etc. etc.

Ion has been working hard to make raiding as unfun as possible since he took over - to the point where even he finally stopped raiding, because he got his wish.

A lot of us also went back to the MMO’s we had played prior to WoW, since vanilla WoW had so little to offer anyone.

Not me. The first day I logged into WoW was the last day I logged into EQ.

6 Likes

He actually cared about the game.

1 Like

I never played EQ (I don’t understand why anyone would) but I did quit vanilla WoW to go back to DAoC, for sure.

This is an odd statement.

1 Like

EQ’s adoption of xp/level loss on death was an incredibly bizarre choice. Yeah, it was there because it was a holdover from DikuMUD but the reason DikuMUDs had xp loss was because you could just macro back to where you died. A 3d game doesn’t have that so death penalties never made sense.

There must always be a scapegoat.

The moment they no longer introduce new raids is the moment i step away from wow
 forever.

Raiding is literally what keeps me playing. Gearing up to start raiding. Waiting for reset so i can get that best in slot is why i play wow.

I hope it doesnt come to that.

2 Likes

I thought Cosby was freed. so how is ANY of it relevant now?

I bet he knew all the secrets.

In the world of “hot takes” 
 there’s one I wouldn’t have predicted in a hundred years.

Which
 shame on me, I guess. It’s the internet. I should have expected such a thing. :expressionless:

they don’t work there because of stress and they knew about Afrsiabi

Oh heck no. The actual dmg he done outweighs any good he did.

What damage did he cause?

1 Like

No, I agree with you. As much as I miss Chris and his passion I wouldn’t want him to experience that again - it’s awful.

1 Like

you really think anyone beliefs this with how terrible Blizzard’s rules for it workers was , which allowed so many women to be sexually abused ? It sounds if anything like typical Corp BS that they made me sign when I had to leave a bad work place so I wouldn’t say anything Unless I get sued

1 Like

Christ, the lead came dev.
Bro wot.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like