"Botters won't use the 58 boost"

Surely you don’t imagine every boosted mage is a bot? Or are you just desperately pointing fingers?

i’m saying that if 20+ unguilded players, all of the same class, are all in the same dungeon known for botting to farm gold, and don’t reply to whispers, it’s incredibly suspect. Which it is. I hope you can also come to that conclusion

2 Likes

I will do a /who when I get off work.

My server should be packed, I’m on Botmane.

there are no direct benefits to being in a guild like perks, why is it unreasonable to think some people just don’t want a guild? especially in this massively anti-boost community created by you people

mage is strong in Vanilla and remains strong in TBC, so a lot of people are going to be boosting them. go figure

useful items like the carrot on a stick along with several strong pieces of equipment that can be very useful for taking the first steps out of the garbage boost gear if you don’t have a carry to rely on, what a surprise it’s a popular dungeon

if some random person whispered me asking if I was a bot like some crazy stalker I’d ignore them too

all of your “evidence” is nonsensical when actually examined in context. you are just trying to point fingers because "omg boosts bad!’

Okay, well I tried to get them to invite me to see if they’re wearing the communal set, but strangely they didn’t reply to whispers. (PS: I also picked out names that look closely to a real player)

http://prntscr.com/13dfbx0

I seem to always remember bots in vanilla in BRD always being level 60, but let’s suspend disbelief and say that 20+ players of the same class, without a guild all decided to head to ZF ( a heavily botted zone) to farm gold, or w/e (btw it’s a very low gold per hour for average player, but great since it’s easily automated with a program)

Hopefully you can come to the conclusion that all of the factors I stated above is extremely indicative of botting activity, i’ll leave you to figure it out for yourself.

It is not. You are creating correlation where there is none based on your own biases and disdain for the boost itself

Can a bot actually fully do ZF?

Typically bots are in the open world because it’s stagnant as far as like herbs and ore go.

Being in a dungeon that constantly evolves with placement seems like a lot harder to have done automatically for you.

All of your arguments can be applied to all bots using dungeons to farm gold, level 58, level 60, dark portal pass or not. I’m not sure I can reach you there.

I’m not sure, I haven’t looked into it. I believe it’s a money maker with the zombies/scarabs, but I could be off the mark.

I would guess that there are little to no open world bots right now becuase the price of herbs,mining mats is at an all time low. We’ll see them back with Outland, i think

All of my arguments are specifically counter to your own trying to do this exact thing

I think it’s the opposite mining should be booming.

Everyone’s going leather working and everyone’s going blacksmithing for the weapons.

Ore and leather are at an all time high on my realm. Last I checked the cheapest stack of light leather was 1g on my realm a few days ago.

Haven’t EVER had a problem buying a video card.

The bots were doing ZG a while back, probly still are.

1 Like

Check the prices of video cards right now, the prices are insane. 700$ for a card that was originally 150$. Not because of bitcoin or botters, it’s ethereum crypto mining.

There is a LOT of factors that drove gcards price up.

Pandemic
Crypto
Botters
Exc.

You’re right, but i’m leaning heavily onto crypto mining. Dec 2020 I bought a graphics card easily for christmas, MSRP in the middle of the pandemic. Ethereum mining on a RX 5700 XT (the card that i have) is 7 dollars a day for free, accounting for electricity costs of course. Buy 100 cards, hook them up to cheap power supplies, 700 dollars a day. The scalability is unlimited, so those card market got sold out fast.

I was gonna build a new PC with the new 3090s.

That dream died fast.

Even the walmart gaming computers with gpus are sold out or 1,500 dollars when MSRP parts are worth 600.

The level 58 boost was put in there FOR the botters, not for the players.

Why do you think they just banned all the botters before pre patch??? duh

1 Like

Yes… blizzard loves writing rules then supporting people who break them. I’m guessing that was a joke but people actually believe that