Blizzard please save Oceanic WotLK PvP, you were right, we were wrong

Many Threads have been popping up with this issue.

Blizzards orginal intent, which we want:

Alot of us, including myself were wrong when we got dumped into the US Realms at the start of TBC. We thought we would be big enough to have a healthy ladder to support all brackets, how wrong we were.

I don’t mind if BGs stay OCE only to keep the PvP casuals happy, arena though needs to be looked at, the retail system is a perfect example of what it should be, Queue for X amount of mins looking for OCE, if no one in MMR range, expand the search to US West realms.

2v2 is nothing but vsing the same team after long queues, 3v3 is virtually dead, 5v5 is only possible to get a queue on a Tuesday night.

Only a few of the many great threads show casing the issues we are having with our silly backlash,

We never got given a update Kaivax.

3 Likes

Merge arena skirmishes! I’m sick of waiting hours at 8am AEST for a skirmish pop!

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I was vehemently against the merge at the start of TBC. In hindsight we should have trusted Blizzard (Words that aren’t often spoken).
Please at a minimum look at a merge for arena. <3

3’s and 5’s on NA (skirms) simply don’t exist, and 2’s are the same 4 or 5 teams all damn day.

Rated is slightly better being there are 3’s Q’s poppin but its slow, and 5’s is kinda dead.

Exactly! So let’s merge skirm BGs!

in the case of skirms I doubt 2 dead battle groups would make it any better, like I am not kidding 3’s simply don’t exist, and 5’s are also dead.

how’s the BG’s? down under?

They’re all upside down and have Australian themes.

It’s not capture the flag in WSG, it’s capture the carton - and everyone is wearing stubbies.

1 Like

Unless it’s the PvP Daily or that BG Weekend, near non existant.
Ignore the troll talking about arena skirms.

Any word from blizz would be great.

Tbh after the backlash last time, i don’t think they will.
Hence why i jumped to an American server, 160ms ain’t that bad considering i used to play with much higher along time ago.

1 Like

No merging ty.

Yeah as long as we get US west is only 150-160ms. US east is the 200ms+ issue.

1 Like

I’m on Benediction US-East with 180ms atm(it varies between 160-200ms), Though other peoples isps will have varying results.

Also Feralina gives me like 240ms, kinda odd since both servers are in us east.

Hard agree.
Please merge as we can barely play at the moment.

That backlash ya’ll did really shot ya in the foot tbh.

You can leave OCE and transfer to NA if u want the ping that bad. Stop trying to ruin OCE servers with terrible threads?

Besides the same 5 people that play arena and post in this thread - nobody else wants NA pings

yeah, merge NA and OCE.

but let’s not pretend that 3s was dead because of a lack of a PVP population.

Merge us blizz or at least acknowledge the issue

Bumpy bump. Some wording on this would be nice blizz.

They really just need to implement the retail-type system where it searches for OCE v OCE for 30src - 1 min then broadens to look for OCE v NA