Merge OCE wih NA - priority queue system

Please allow OCE players to queue into US West players after 5 minutes of searching.

Arena is dead. BGs are dead. The top of the ladder is gatekept by a handful of players and their alts. Arena Master, 2200 rated items and other achievements will not be possible for us.

3 Likes

Remember the endless threads from OCE complaining about separating OCE from NA.

Blizzard knew they should be merged.
OCE didn’t listen.

If i were Blizzard I wouldn’t fix it. The region begged for it. Yall got what you begged for.

2 Likes

As someone that originally strongly opposed a US + OCE merge I would be happy with this compromise so long as OCE BG’s weren’t merged with US. Though having said that many I know aren’t happy about the idea at all.

Dealing with US “losemades” was terrible. Worst BG experience ever. Arena obviously could use some leeway but for the love of god never put us with US bg’s ever again.

No, and no to your other thread.

Also no, this idea still sucks hard

+1 please merge us blizzard

Now that was fun times lol. It was a hell storm the moment it was released.
I found it hilarious how they near instantly reverted course because of that.

I want the Aussies to apologies first for not wanting to que with us, then i want them to mail us Kangaroo’s. Do this and America can come to the meeting table. /s

Serious note though, you guy’s really need a census on this.

We are sorry. Where do you want the kangaroos mailed to?

1 Like

If you want to que with the us battlegroup then play on a us server. What is the point of an oceanic server at that point if they are merged? Nobody is gatekeeping that sounds like a skill issue

No for merging.

im inspecting u right now in shat you’re rated 1046 with 154 games played mate, please, stick to talking about RDF or something this isn’t your place

Don’t care mate. We aren’t getting merged.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.