Merge OCE back with US

We need to be merged back with the USA - like we are on retail and like we always have been for competitive pvp.

Sitting 8 min 3v3 ques at 11am on a Saturday with a fresh team is beyond a joke.

The people complaining about the ping completely over exaggerated the issue. BGs with Americans were fine, took like 1 bg to adapt to the higher ping and off you go.

6 Likes

God no. Queues are long everywhere right now. Letā€™s not make things worse

2 Likes

Iā€™m not talking about BG ques.

Talking about ARENA ques.

Edit American, opinion irrelevant

2 Likes

Arena queues are long too but you made me laugh so Iā€™ll give you a heart

Naw. You can thank your homeboys for screaming and crying that caused Blizz to revert it. Not happening.

Boomers killed Oce pvp for real

What opinions did you expect to get?

1 Like

They already tried and it failed due to latency

It wonā€™t affect Americans in the slightest, if it matches the retail system.

The OCE morons who thought our tiny population could sustain a competitive ladder need to be convinced.

2 Likes

After the backlash Blizzard received from the Oceanic community, I just donā€™t see this happening.

It has to happen though, the OP is actually understating the issue. OCE is currently stuck in a deadlock. There are literally 0 AV queues (you can sit in the queue all day, youā€™re not gonna get one) so you canā€™t get any pvp item that requires AV marks. The BGs we can get are usually 1 hour+ queues.

Even if you keep arena separate (which Iā€™d be fine with, the queues arenā€™t so bad for that) - BGs really should be re-united with US servers.

You gotta admit, thatā€™s kinda funny.

Also, it throws away this notion that somehow pvpā€™ers are ā€˜half the communityā€™ or anything like that. So few pvpā€™ers, esp Alliance side. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

It probably does need to happen, but do you remember the backlash? It was some of the worst backlash Blizzard has ever received. Contrary to popular belief, they do listen to the players.

I hope changes happen for you guys, but Iā€™m just saying, I do not expect them anytime soon after the backlash.

Not going to help; NA horde has 1 HR Qā€™s bud.

1 hour is better than non-existent

You make me laugh.

*points to the flowchart

OMG WE NEED BG AND ARENA QUEUES ā€”> Merges the battlegroups
OMFG THE LAG IS UNBEARABLE AND WE CANT PVP AND ARENAS ARE COMPLETELY RUINED BY THIS WTF ā€”> Unmerges the battlegroups
OMG WE NEED BG AND ARENA QUEUES <----- You are here.

1 Like

US servers arenā€™t stable to begin with. They really arenā€™t. Go to charge something DC for no reason, Flying then land, DC again, bugs and instability. Idk maybe the servers they got it on. No real rhyme or reason.

Not saying this happens all the time but think the servers need some work in general and they need to really fix a lot which is why the merger likely failed. Think a lot of things on their client side is just running on minimum power or something. I donā€™t get it.

I was never supporting the Un merge.

When it happened I was not surprised in the slightest. I was surprised at how many OCE people took issue with it.

But those people were extremely short sighted. We do not have the population to support a healthy arena ladder let alone BGs

1 Like

Just wait till you see the congaline of people who do.

Almost every change could be described that way. Heck even the merge could have the congaline calling you shortsighted. Arguments such as ā€œ300ms lag in arena means we canā€™t competeā€ kind of comments.

i had so much lag when they merged this. No thanks. 100% no.

1 Like