Benediction overtaken by alliance - horde don't transfer here (megathread)

Update 2021-12-03
Alliance Population: 16987 (83.1%) :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
Previous: 16838 :arrow_up_small: (0,88%)

Horde population: 3461 :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Previous: 4514 :arrow_down_small: (-23,33%)

Update 2021-11-17

Alliance Population: 16838 (79.6%) :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
Previous: 15291 :arrow_up_small: up 10,11%

Horde population: 4312 (20.4%) :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Previous: 4514 :arrow_down_small: down 4,47%

Update: 2021-11-03

Alliance population: 15291 (77.2%) :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
Previous: 15177 - :arrow_up_small: up 0,75%

Horde:
4514 (22,8%) :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Previously: 4837 :arrow_down_small: down 6,68%

Alliance population is on a raising trend as you can see while horde population reaches its lowest population, down 28,13% since its peak with 6281 players a week before P2 arrived.

Update: 2021-10-28

Benediction Alliance dominance reaches all high at 75.8% against 24.2% horde.

There is now more than 3 alliances for every horde in Benediction.

Alliance population: 15177 (75.8%) :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
Previous: 13469 - :arrow_up_small: up 12,68%

Horde:
4837 (24.2%) :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Previously: 5294 :arrow_down_small: down 8,63%

Update 2021-09-22

Benediction alliance dominance increases:

Alliance population: 13469 (71.8%) :arrow_up:
up from 12196 (up 10,44%)

Horde population: 5294 (28.2%) :arrow_down:
previously: 6281 (down 16%).

Horde been trying to lock a layer but been unsuccessful so far. It is taking 4 corpse runs to get into SSC, as the alliance is blocking even the entrance to Coilfang reservoir.

Update: 2021-09-18

Hardcore guild Suboptimal leaves Benediction due to server being unplayable to horde:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858179542345711669/888931027429519400/unknown.png

Benediction is officially an alliance server.

70% alliance domination

Almost 2k horde already left Benediction in the past weeks.

The exodus will increase as of next week.
The horde couldn’t decide for a server and guilds will follow different servers now.

update: 2021-09-01:

Don’t believe in the lies spread from horde players from there - they want to trap you into this realm that is about to be devoured by alliance.

Alliance keep transferring and in the past 2 weeks they grew by 1k. They’re over 3500 head of the horde right now, and the expectation is more and more alliance guilds transfer over to Benediction in the next couple weeks, in a point to get almost 10k.

Few horde guilds are in talks of transferring off from Benediction.

There are 2 current ongoing discussions:

• Whether they will wait until free character transfers are open or if the situation gets worse before P2 and they have to make the move. If Free character transfer is open they will try to benefit from it but they will check first if the target realm is actually viable.
  • Whether to go to a horde dominated realm or try to get into a PvP realm where there is alliance but not very unbalanced.

Out of the discussed options for those who want to remain in a server with alliance, the discussed destinations are:

• Netherwind
  • Faerlina
  • Heartseeker (was mentioned but there is a huge concern if the guilds don’t move altogether this could potentially lock hundreds of players for 90 days in an alliance dominated realm).

The second group would like to go to either Skeram, Kromcrush, Herod or Kirtonos (horde dominated realms with no alliance).

There is a third group, however, that insists they should continue on Benediction and the situation isn’t that bad.

It is, and it is getting worse. This group is brigading on reddit and here in the forums to prevent people from telling the truth.

Don’t fall for it!

12 Likes

Yeah, I’m from Blaumeux and we used to be 50/50 in Oct 2019 Phase 1… Phase 6 we were 70/30, then basically all of our ally left for Benediction since it was 50/50 at the time.

I was keeping track of that server for a while, it seems like it’s progressively being more and more ally dominated, 55/45, 60/40, now 62/38 IIRC, would hate for any horde to be xfer-locked there

1 Like

But if all the pvp server horde came to bene, it would be 60/40 horde favored. Just the numbers they are comfortable with. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

But I thought only Horde stacked on one server? Have the forums lied to me again!?

9 Likes

Benediction was a very well balanced realm, not only numbers but in game as well.
When alliance flew other servers and came rampart to Benediction it started showing an unsettling unbalancing. Most horde guild leaders are not talking this openly but yeah, there is an exodus about to happen in Benediction’s horde faction. Pretty soon, Benediction will be blue PvE server.

2 Likes

While heartseeker might be alliance dominated we’ve also lost about 400-600 players to transfers i don’t think if 2-3 horde guilds came over that they would find it hard to co exist honestly but also recruiting would be hell so i don’t blame em.

just go to a horde dominated server bro

1 Like

sick burn, comrade.

Just get all the horde from herod to come over that puts you at 11k horde to 9k ally.

1 Like

bene has more active horde than most horde dominated pvp servers so a few horde guilds leaving wont change anything

4 Likes

Solution.

1. Disable additional Layers.
  2. New arrivals (Transfers since TBC) get a free pass to go back to where they came from that’s open for 2 months after they log on the first time.
  3. Transfers are CLOSED to this server
  4. 1 Layer is removed every WEEK until there are no additional layers.
  5. Population “ONLINE” Hard cap is set to 2200 Horde and 2200 Alliance.

Results

1. Noobs will return to their homes.
  2. Server will balance out.

This should be done to all the big servers that have layers.

5 Likes

I was on Krom, and a member of this group initially. It got that bad. When the community gives up and leaves nobody should feel bad about “bailing”. Not saying I think benediction will get that bad soon, but in a few months it might. The exodus off krom didn’t start till we’re roughly 75/25, and that was a slow decline that started in phase 2 when Krom was 52/48 Alliance. I don’t even think benediction is 60/40 yet, so I don’t think we’re close to server being dead horde side. Also it’s a large server, it’s not like horde struggle to get people for stuff. When I left Krom we had less than 500 alliance, you couldn’t get dungeon groups anymore.

If your goal is to get people to unsub, sure it’s a solution. People transfer to large servers, regardless of balance, for a reason, it’s easier to get groups, and easier to find like minded players. I’d unsub before I went back to Krom spending all day trying to find a dungeon group.

5 Likes

People generalize by the rule not the exception.

It’s like 7/56 pvp severs alliance favored

1 Like

Come to Windseeker. We could certainly use more horde over here.

Layers aren’t the problem with pop balance, each capped layer has the same equal number of horde and ally.

I wouldn’t bet on Blizzard voluntarily deciding making less money.

Threads like this will ruin my home realm.

Please stop.

Giving attention to my server isn’t the answer.

Horde please come here. I love you.

5 Likes

It’s honestly time to end pvp servers, it’s a failed experiment. Flag for pvp,pvp servers were always a bad idea

4 Likes

Day 1 Orc horde guy here for Herod. We welcome any hordes from benediction to come to our populated horde server. Alliance mass transfered off of our server because the horde won the war and they couldn’t take it anymore. They turned our server into a pve realm but that’s okay because I can farm in peace in the open world without getting ganked.

They ruined not only Herod server but they were the main reason they are ruining your server with the transfers they did.

Come to Herod friends. We welcome you. Most people are friendly and very knowledgeable and helpful. No problems getting groups as it is always popping.

No… NO… NOOOOOOOO!!!

Make it stop. Make them stop. Please please.

The destruction of what is supposed to be what brings us together, for the pure joy, pain as it hungers in their eyes.

2 Likes