Benediction Horde - Come to Grobb

Art imitates life. Unfortunately.

60/40 is the turning point. Grob was 55-45 for nearly the entirety of classic.

If it ever drops below 60/40 then the floodgates will open. Try being horde in phase 5 and attempting to do dailies when you’re outnumbered 2-1. I understand grobb has a unique community. I played there for 90% of classic myself. We’ve seen this happen so many times now that there is nearly no point in trying to hope and dream. It’ll happen, and I’m sad to see it happen, but it will.

1 Like

If dailies become a nuisance I won’t do them. If I remember, it was needed to open the isle and possibly unlock the raid faster. But let the alliance do that if they’re just going to gank horde. Gold is practically meaningless now. I could probably make more gold leveling another toon from 60-70 without the hassle.

1 Like

No transfers on SoM and all the same problems appeared anyways because people coordinated outside world of warcraft.

3 Likes

Just looked and its now 61/39.

uh oh!

1 Like

Is Grobbulus going to have a thread just like this soon?

Grobbulus overtaken by alliance - horde don’t transfer here (megathread)

No! Never give up … NEVER surrender.

Fight for your home Grobbulus. Good luck and Godspeed.

2 Likes

Horde have better PvP AND PvE racials??

Correct.

This isn’t breaking news.

1 Like

Have you read berserking and blood fury

Now it’s clear you’re just trolling to keep bumping your sky is falling agenda. What I wrote 6 days ago:

“A bunch of horde guilds moved from Deviate in the past couple of weeks that helped move the split from 63/37 to 61/39 so it’s moving in the right direction”

So what do you mean, just looked and it’s 61/39? It’s been 61/39. As many others have posted, Grobb has stayed at approx 60/40 since almost the beginning of classic.

6 Likes

i was on herod horde and the horde population is down to 3k (with no alliance)

I tranfered to bene horde which is 3k horde 20 k alliance so at least theres some ally to kill in world pvp

enjoying it so far

Yes, they’re both dumpstered by Diplomacy.

Better pve for sure, but ally are better for pvp in the heavy rogue meta we have.

According to the ladders for 3v3 out of the top 100 teams 68 of them are horde.

Sure 1v1 rogue VS rogue human might edge out assuming the human gets the opener, but in a 3v3 setting the combined horde racials are overall stronger.

That being said its no shock that horde are the majority faction with better pvp and pve racials.

If you look at racials individually they arent very good for Alliance for pvp.

Escape Artist can be resisted and remove nothing.

Perception can also lead to nothing, as even with it you still might not land an opener.

Stoneform is ok to remove bleeds/poisons but again not that game changing, except for priests, its hands down the best racial for all priests.

Goats are trash.

Nightelfs…yeah nothing needs to be said.

Blood Fury is 282 Attack power and stun resist along with 5% pet damage.

Troll is massive haste.

Undead is WOTF which most arena comps will have a fear.

Blood Elf is decent for rets as they dont have any interupt without it.

Horde racials seem to lean towards offense while Alliance lean towards defense.

Id rather be an undead over human and the ladders dictate that aswell

In the top 10 3v3 the Alliance has 3 teams in that spot and they dont even play with a rogue.

2 Likes

We’ve gotten to a point where getting a reliable rogue v rogue opener is so inconsistent that having WoTF just wins out more often then not.

Every warlock team just chickens and runs across the arena preventing any type of sap. If the human RMP doesn’t get everything on that first go they usually just lose because of WoTF

1 Like

No. Diplomacy outweighs any and all meager DPS boosts from activated racials that end up getting out-performed by consumeables on a spreadsheet. Reducing the entierty of PvE down to comabt as a means for racial evaluation is a fool’s errand.

1 Like

Can’t tell if trolling or you actually believe 10% rep rewards offer any dps increase or anything meaningful at all??

What happens when you’re exalted?? Racial stops working.

Blood Fury never stops giving 282 attack power on use and doesn’t have a shard CD with consumes so idk want you’re even trying to say.

3 Likes

People also forget that the server locking was temporary due to the crazyness of 2020’s covid lockdowns AND AQ gates looming ahead. Blizz did not want people transferring from the bigger servers with banks full of AQ gate opening mats to game the system on a smaller pop server.

Still wish they locked the bigger servers for longer and more often but alas.

Also seeing yall argue about pvp meta races and class combos makes me laugh. Sure UD rogue is meta due to racial but this is an RP server and rp rules>sweaty pvp rules as rogues (and Warlocks) are the Forsaken RP BiS.

Undead warlock.

Yessss.

Drooler’s jaw randomly fails mid conversation. What’s not to like?

1 Like