PvPers, Lets turn Benediction into THE PvP server for WpVp

somehow is bad when alliance does it uh

It’s bad when anyone does it, but the extreme transfers that have taken place recently are very alliance specific.

1 Like

That’s literally all pvp servers except far more horde have done it…

No. There’s no server where five servers worth of horde transferred to create a 12k server with a major horde favor. Keep reaching.

How do you think servers become like this??

There are so many pvp horde servers that alliance will all flock to 1 server…

People want to play with a healthy population and they want to be the majority.

Benediction is a perfect server for Alliance.

I mean look at your crap server, it’s literally 100% horde rofl, is it that hard to understand why?

1 Like

Don’t believe OP.

They destroyed Benediction by massively transferring there.

Benediction is doomed, and horde is already leaving.

You can read more information here:

1 Like

All servers get destroyed by transfers.

Whitemane was 53/47 going into TBC it’s now 61/39, because horde either boosted here or xfered here. It’s only going to get worse.

Where do you think benediction horde will xfer? You think they going to any server that isn’t Horde dominated now?

That’s literally how pretty much everyone plays.

Guess where the alliance on Whitemane are prolly going, yup you guessed it they heading right to benediction.

No, not really. It used to be 60/40 but alliance all ran off with their tails tucked between their legs and transferred to benediction.

Says the guy on a 100% horde server lmfao.

I’m dead.

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reading. Try it.

You only stayed because it was horde dominated was my point.

Really easy to trash talk people when your server has ALWAYS been horde dominated.

Forgot I was dealing with a zugzug brain

There seems to be no intelligent life anywhere

-Buzz Lightyear

1 Like

And no, I stayed because I’m a cheapskate. You pay my transfer fee and I’ll gladly move to Grobbulus, which is Ally dominated.

Sure you will. :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Whitemane will be there soon too don’t worry, we all gonna end up on benediction.

Oh I know you will. We all know you will. You’re stereotypical cowards.

My single greatest hope is that they remove layering and then you all have a 12 hour queue to play. Would serve you more than right.

Says the guy on a 100% horde server lmfao.

Only if they remove HvH.

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

I’m fine with that. Let’s make it happen.

I’m on a 100% server entirely because of alliance rofl. You’re a special kind of slow.