Assassination 2pc set bonus is still bugged

The 2pc nature effect locks you in combat and when rupture/CT ticks it breaks stealth.

With 2 pc on:

-https://streamable.com/dqcddo

Without 2 pc on:

-https://streamable.com/p44144

3 Likes

breaking stealth on tick:

-https://streamable.com/89oygs

1 Like

still broken

1 Like

still broken ty

1 Like

i guess i can’t embed videos but the links still work

still broken

1 Like

Please fix the season two tier set bug that brings you out of stealth with the Rapture and Crimson Tempest bonus. Even when you Vanish it still brings you out of stealth and will not let you re stealth until Rapture and Crimson Tempest ends. It only does this with any two or more pieces of the tier set. In any other gear you may Vanish or simply get out of stealth and if an enemy has Rapture or Crimson Tempest still ticking away it will not bring you out of stealth. It is very annoying to vanish only become unstealthed instantly !

1 Like

how does it take an entire tier to fix such a simple bug? It’s still broken on the ptr lmao

3 Likes

I personally enjoy the class fantasy of being destealthed if you were a rogue IRL and you cut somebody so bad they were bleeding they would be very aware you’re there. Maybe think about other players when making forum posts before just spewing things.

3 Likes

Still bugged btw

3 Likes

broken still on live and ptr :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: complete sentence

2 Likes

haha no rogue rework :grin: exsang still bugged and forgotten by blizz :grin: haha outlaw feels absolutely terrible to play :grin: haha sub is super boring haha :grin: im not losing my mind :grin:

can’t rework talents cant fix talents cant do the most basic of bug fixes haha :grin:

haha adding more mounts to the store haha :grin:

haha

we fix it by 12.0 dont worry haha :grin:

2 Likes

i just start to play my rogue again didn’t know about that bug … when i was able to get my set the nightmare start … after test i found that the gear get you out of stealth and now i see that its a problem know for at least a month …really ? with the cost of that game not able to fix that but heyy we have a new mount for you buddy ??

can we have answer blizzard ?

1 Like

they’re adding a whole new spec to the game yet can’t fix minor bugs. talk about priorities
:person_shrugging:

1 Like

well getting out of stealth its pretty major bug if you ask me but i get it … its simple to fix that bug why its not taking care ? for us it have a huge impact…hope it get fix thuesday

1 Like

yea bruther i agree

1 Like

Lets keep this on top.

2 Likes

still not fix -_- that really pisses me off …like how its not even fix yet ? we know that problem for MONTH …we can’t use our bonus set wich is a major upgrade in pvp. i can understand like 1-2 week … but a MONTH !?

Blizzard ?

1 Like

it’s been way more than a month lol

1 Like

fixed by next expansion for sure :smile:

1 Like