Assassination 2pc set bonus is still bugged

can you ban me from the forums so we can have proof nobody at blizzard actually cares about bugs that significantly impact certain classes?

maybe add another store mount out of spite towards people who actually care about the game?

Thanks

1 Like

i saw on another topic that the rogue developper is gone ā€¦ thats why nothing happen but still its been too long they must do something ā€¦ the topic speak about the bug set and it was 19 may ā€¦ so like you says its been a while. so right now i play with gear who give me mastery,versa at least i have good stat but i dont have the 20% bonus in pvp wich is sad. cause everytime i lose and i almost had the guy im like thx blizz maybe that 20% extra dommage would have done the job.

this isnā€™t even down to which devs are there or not, itā€™s the most basic of basic bug fixes.

again they can add an entire new spec to the game, but when it comes to making the game playable for existing specs they donā€™t care even the slightest amount.

2 Likes

just adding this post from the rogue forums

3 Likes

Bumping to the top.

3 Likes

bump, please fix this man, assa rogue not being able to restealth in pvp is CRUCIAL to our success. this is wild that it hasnt been fixed.

blind/sap nerf hurt assa the most, we arent sub, we cant cheap a target into blind and take them out of combat to sap, unless we waste vanish which is a rough call to make because we have 0 defensive talents!!!

assa needs to be able to restealth to silence casters and get extra stuns off. literally provide nothing more than kidney and MS effect in pvp, no one wants us.

3 Likes

still not fix -_-

3 Likes

still not fixed, blizz hello ? Are we really gonna get to wait till the season 2 ends or what ?

2 Likes

donā€™t know why anyone bothers anymore

at this point it wonā€™t be fixed, dunno why bug report even exists lol

blizz employees are the absolute worst, itā€™s like trying to talk to comcast

1 Like

canā€™t wait until 10.2ā€™s new tier set! lol!

1 Like

anyone got any cool pics?

1 Like

what bother me the most i think is that its not about customer anymoreā€¦like we canā€™t says hey ! can i have a pay back or something ? im client i pay for this ā€˜ā€˜completeā€™ā€™ game and im a good customer (since vanilla) can you do something ā€¦ ?

-first of all you got no answer

-second they will say no we canā€™t we are sorry for that inconvient

ont that note guys im sending you big love hope you still have fun

2 Likes

zzzzzzzzzzzzz complete sentence

1 Like

1 Like

Lol how is this bug still a thing? Bad enough that this bug has been out for a month and a half and is still not fixed and worse that there had been zero communication on it. Itā€™s not a massive problem but it does create significant localized game play issues. So amateur.

3 Likes

idk dude the tier set breaking what is arguably your classā€™s defining ability seems a bit more than a minor localized issue.

That being said, even if it was a completely game breaking bug they probably still wouldnā€™t fix it

1 Like

its ur boy me here again to say still bugged

2 Likes

Still waiting for fix this seasonā€¦

2 Likes

just depressing at this point

3 Likes

hello still bugged

1 Like