Asmongold is interviewing Ion Tomorrow

Most gear is going to just be gear. Even in Vanilla WoW most gear was just gear. There was a high quantity of “wacky” loot but let’s not pretend that every single item you wore was some zany item like a mind-control hat etc.

Blizzard is committed to making raid items with unique effects and they’re almost certain to continue doing this, especially in regard to weapons / procs.

I was stating (not assuming) that players naturally do get better, thusly the content gets tougher to keep them engaged. Take care.

There’s no “thusly”.

:wave:

Awesome. Asmon has some great ideas!

1 Like

There is a thusly, you quoted it.
Raid content getting tougher isn’t an accident, guy. I’ll put it in a smaller scope so you can digest it better, even though you’re likely just trolling since you realize how off-topic you were:
The back half of a raid is generally tougher than the front end :astonished: why would that be?

OMG I went food shopping today and bought popcorn…I didn’t even know this was going to happen. But at least I know I’m ready!

1 Like

Except he won’t. He attracts the worst type of people and it shows on his streams. I was especially shocked when the transgender game developer came on his stream and his chat made me feel dirty. A lot of transphobic comments. I fully hope Ion is preparing himself for the worst.

You’d know a lot about that, wouldn’t you Tuullnn?

1 Like

I know as much as I’ve witnessed first hand how toxic his stream can get. I know you’re just trying to be rude but at least add to the topic at hand if you’re going to troll.

“Ah. You. Did you know that these prop swords we have here at Blizzard are actually forged to realworld specs? Allow me to demonstrate.”

1 Like

watch him be a sheep :rofl:

Also remember there is a set rule of what he can and can not ask so some stuff is off the table

Swords cannot harm Twitch Jesus!

He straight up attacks Ion. Just chokes him out. I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

1 Like

I think Blizzard is well aware of this, and fully expect Asmongold to shoot himself in the foot. Then they can say in complete honesty that he did it to himself.

I didn’t ask for dragon riding at the start of an expansion I asked for flying. I don’t understand why that is so hard to do.

I’m shocked that he actually agreed.

whats he going to ask about the sword ion already was asked that?is asmon going to ask about removing lfr?..ion already said its here to stay.

what time AEST or PST time?

Edit:
Allcraft starts around 3 PM CDT, just so people who don’t know are aware.
credit: u/escaped_from_OD

Henceforth to be commemorated as “Backpfeifengesicht Day” worldwide! Mark it on your calendars.