Asmongold is interviewing Ion Tomorrow

I hope he asks him tough questions that we want answered, otherwise its a wasted chance.

Streamer bad please give upvotes.

Am I doing this right?

For real though, he could ask him all the right questions and GD would still find a reason to complain about him.

1 Like

Asmongold is a kingmaker in the MMO space, this has been proven.

Ion knew it was essential that he “kiss the ring” so to speak and get Asmongolds blessing after he interviewed the FFXIV devs.

I don’t even think it’s that many people on GD who do that, but those that do are like sleeper agents. They see the word “Asmongold” in a thread title and they instantly activate to cry about him.

2 Likes

I don’t mind Asmon. But I wouldn’t interview with a company that treated me like they did him.

$$$$$$

That’s all this is about on both ends.

1 Like

i thought everyone hated him over there :slight_smile: it’ll be interesting heh

:rofl:

Thanks for the laugh. Kiss the ring, lol. Ion bending the knee is a hilarious image.

Ion is saying the exact same things in every interview, though.

I wish there was something new and concrete he could inform the community.

We all want to know what direction the game is heading after a not so stellar last couple of expansions.

lmao Imagine he’s told it’s Bellular interviewing him, then they open the door to Asmon. I’d love to see that live reaction

It’s ultimately easy marketing.

He never applied. He put in a CS ticket about it as a stunt for his stream. He got a reply back that that was not an issue CS could assist with.

The CC program has never sent out denials to anyone who applied. Only people who got in received an email, and it was over a month later.

Entertainment is entertainment. Don’t take it all seriously.

No. No he would not get everyone agreeing with him. Most certainly not me. Note though, his “application” was a stream stunt. Not an actual thing. See above.

If the CMs set up an interview with Ion for his stream though, hope he does well.

This is a tired argument. Players get better, the raids will get tougher. There is no “sweet spot” where WAs wouldn’t be a thing. Grow up and accept the user friendliness of WAs.

y

People have presumably gotten better at final fantasy over the years but they haven’t had difficulty creep outside of adding new difficulty modes like Ultimate.

I honestly think WoW would be far, far healthier if the highest end content was prestige content. Too many not-good players throw themselves into harder content they’re simply not capable of doing in a fun and timely manner. M+ has IO to gate players out of content they aren’t good enough to do but with raid guilds, any mediocre raid guild can spend 500 pulls on a boss and EVENTUALLY get it.

I see people who throw themselves at these raids and then cry afterwards how bad the fights are when the reality is they’re just bad and can’t appreciate the content because they’re not good enough.

Asmon will be star struck & not ask one hard question. He will fanboy. His nerds will roll their eyes & then they will fanboy too.

1 Like

You have to unlock Ultimates too, you can’t just waltz in like a Mythic raid.

1 Like

How about they take one question from every single forum poster in our community. Do like a rapid fire response.

As in if my question were: will transforming from a dragon back into a humanoid form have some really cool animation?

They could answer with: we are currently working on it or yes or you’ll be really happy with it.

Next question.

alas we the silent majority don’t get much of an audience

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

That sounds like a lovely few off-topic talking points, but I’m not sure why you replied to me, nor am I interested in anything you said.

As a casual player, I believe we need:

1. Fleshed out professions. Bring back Classic-era QoL changes, in which every profession was niche and had several unique items.

2. Make gear unique, again. I absolutely hate the design idea of just adding a suffix like “of the bear” to an item…and having thousands of the same item but different ILVLS.

3. Create like 10 or more tribes/covenants/reputation grinds…but have them spread out throughout the expansion–and have them offer nothing but cosmetic and fluff items. Stop tying dailies into progression.

4. Stop creating huuuuge zones and filling them up with nothing but the environment. Give us secret quests, make us explore (NOT jumping puzzles).

5. Get rid of jumping puzzles that can result in death. Missing a jump by 1 CM and having to pay 50 gold for a repair fee is beyond ridiculous when the chest contains a grey item worth 15 gold.

6. Talent trees–make multiple builds viable for every class. Even if you have to homogenize the actual DPS of spells…make it so that some classes/specs aren’t “must haves” and the community can contribute with the classes we feel are fun to play.

7. Going back to professionals:

7a. Give each profession hundreds of things to make. Give each profession back several things that have been taken away from each expansion since Classic.

7b. Inscriptionists need to be glyph masters and have hundreds of glyphs to be able to make. From cosmetic to things that can assist in battle.

7c. Jewel crafting is still a mess to level in old content. Make it so that the patterns from BC and Wrath content are available to be purchased from the vendors with gold.

1. Make the game fun again, please. There’s hundreds and thousands of things the devs can do and implement to assist with player retention and QoL changes.

…and bring back the black and gold Warlock dress from Classic. I’m begging you. :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

It’s not off-topic, it is a direct reply to your post.

You assumed raids should naturally get tougher over time as players get better and I rebuked that assumption.

Do you not know how this stuff works?

Why do people on this forum think replying to a comment means I’m engaging you in a 1 v 1 conversation or something? That guy said something, you replied, and as part of the chain he started, I replied to the latest comment in that chain. He said something, you tried to retort, I took your retort apart. His original comment still stands.