Asmongold is interviewing Ion Tomorrow

He said he’d ask about master loot which was asked already I think. My honest guess is ~ tamer questions and toned down attitude so as to build a relationship with Blizz. Asking about mounts, master looter, cosmetics (since that is what he said matters most now that he stopped taking the game seriously)

1 Like

maybe something of note will be learned. the interview with taliesan today was predictably lacking

Boy, Blizzard is really amping up the PR aren’t they. lol

I ain’t a fan of his but from clips I’ve seen of his interviews, he’s OK and apart from his chat, Ion knows what to expect ~ Blizzard knows more or less and it’ll be a rather short interview from w hat I gather.

I think Asmon will be fine. People will be angry that he didn’t ask their questions. Twitch chat will be twitch chat.

He seems to want to build a relationship there with the Company so as to be asked to do an interview in the future which is fine, hope it works out for him.

1 Like

holy **** this is a iconic day

The people’s champion vs the corporate champion.

Might need to figure out that “Mute Thread” feature for the next few days . . . .

i agree master loot should be for mythic raiders at least.

1 Like

Yup, I’m not a mythic raider but I’ve always said removing it instead of giving people options was a weird move.

1 Like

Rat interviews lizard

I agree, that’s why I don’t do them, but somehow demeaning to others [by forum and devs,] and gear path for fun solo (or a friend or two) is not available. SL seemed like it wanted to funnel me into that more difficult content to get anywhere. At least BFA had mostly fun stuff on the side. I was able to gear up enough to hold my own in open world solo or even enough to venture into Normal or Heroic. Those were fun, even pugging them. A lot more nice people out there than many make out to be.

I’ve tried more than a couple guilds and discord - no bueno

Sorry I haven’t been around, buddy :hugs:

I think the game is just changed. Some like the direction, some don’t. I feel like they underestimated the casual base and straight up listened to endgame base. The social issues have made it into the game, other good changes have too, but it’s never good enough for some. I think I’m just having a hard time adjusting to the new trajectory.

They’ve been slowly implementing new stuff each expac - Much of it is not that bad. Just miss being a little op on occasion. I either adapt or leave. Not much use complaining or offering suggestions that are more for me than anyone really listening.

I think Asmon will ask the right things if he’s :

1 Like

Right. That’s what I’m saying. That’s the problem. People get funneled into content outside of their comfort zone and then have a bad time. I’ve kind of been a bit uhh… “blunt” about how I phrased it, but that’s basically my point.

1 Like

They can no longer hide from the bald man

He fell on it.

I don’t think it’s a drug issue, but a Hail Mary pass. Got a feeling the future of his career under MicroBlizz relies on how this expansion does. The only time the head of a development team does interviews like this is either when they’re untouchable and on top of the game, or they’re absolutely desperate…and we all know WoW hasn’t been on top of it’s design game in quite some time.

I dont know which of those two annoys me more.

Omg. And they’re cooking Wagyu with popcorn on triple G.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Hehehe no worries, hope all is well! :slight_smile:
And I think with that comment you quoted of mine, is just a mixed bag of ‘me’ issues and game issues (also tough finding a guild that I can gel with - - - they always end up being so cliquey, makes me always feel like I’m back in elementary school, trying to make friends lol).

I do agree with what you wrote…

Yup I’m like that myself at the core BUT the last some odd years, the forums have been more a place for me to waste time so I… unfortunately spend it complaining about stuff or defending myself cause there is always someone getting on my case :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:heart:

1 Like

Well, the guy has 3 million twitch followers, and his opinions can have an impact of sub numbers. Sounds like he deserves an interview.

Or did you not see the massive FF14 player counts when he just happened to try it out for a few months.

They would be absolutely insane to ignore someone like him regardless of how you feel about him.