Asmongold is interviewing Ion Tomorrow

What a day

26 Likes

Hopefully Ion says all the right things. So far honestly I’ve like what I’ve heard for the most part.

7 Likes

Wait, really? Didn’t most of the Blizz dev’s like block him on all social media though?

10 Likes

I was surprised to hear it, too. He just announced it on his stream.

What about the sword?

8 Likes

Is he doing it on Allcraft? If so I hope Rich is there to stir up poo poo.

4 Likes

What sword?

11 Likes

-Looks at name and reply-

Sus.

11 Likes

As much as I disagree with Asmongold, he brings in a lot of views and that’s what they’re aiming for. I hope Asmongold asks important questions like what Blizzards plans are for customization options.

3 Likes

Asmongold and the devs have had a checkered relationship, to say the least. This is gonna be great.

No softball questions from him.

11 Likes

Yeah, I am surprised by this also. Especially when he applied for that Community team and got denied pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Hopefully treehouse Asmon shows up. He’s a lot more reasonable than his on-stream doppelganger.

26 Likes

I guess they learned after the sandal and poor performance of SL that you can’t really block out all criticism anymore.

2 Likes

I’ve heard countless people say all these content creators are asking “softball” questions, but in all reality it’s just because everyone is interested in different areas of the game.

Todays q&a went really really well (imo). Taliesin was pretty thorough on a lot of details without spiraling on a single piece of content.

People on these forums need to understand asking ‘gotcha’ questions doesn’t make for a useful interview. Too many people are stuck on this debate culture instead of just focusing on useful info

25 Likes

I actually liked reading the recap.
They’ve no plans for mission tables. So their goes an unnecessary bit of extra management in the game.
They’ve said pretty much most of the Dragon Riding stuff is account bound.
They said flying with your regular mounts is still the plan, long term. (So maybe people can calm down now.)
They said pretty much everything from the new way they’re implementing the new reputation system is account wide expect for actual gear.

It’s pretty good looking on what they are promising, but now it is about delivery, which is where they always fall short most times. Like WoD would of been amazing with everything they promised, but they didn’t deliver on most of it.

5 Likes

Wow, never thought I’d see the day. Time to hear some more PR talk.

2 Likes

That’s great news to hear. Some of his ideas were straight up stupid and he would have way too much power in the council. Everyone would just agree with him. Hopefully, he doesn’t share the stupid ones with Ion.

1 Like

Well they don’t have much left in terms of WoW content creators and Asmon does have a huge fan base. They want DF to succeed at least from the hype perspective BUT the more they reveal, the more I just can’t believe it won’t be an expansion for me. I thought SL wasn’t but this is gonna be more boring and annoying.

only preach left lol and btw he did a Dragonfligth video review

‘’ I stop covering WOW ‘’

1 Like

How so?

Everything they’ve confirmed so far is what a large part of the community has asked for. What makes this more boring than SL?

3 Likes