[Alliance] <Chill Casual> [PvP] [Kirtonos] [Sat/Sun] [8-11PM Eastern] (Updated)

< Chill Casual > [Alliance] consists of a core group of people that have been playing together since classic has been out. Our core is made of older people late 20’s/early 30’s. ( We are not a hardcore guild ) We will be raiding Sat/Sun 8-11PM server.

We are currently looking for players lvl 40+ to form our raiding core. As most of the casual players are starting to get the 40+ mark. We’re starting to run dungeon groups consistently to gear up and get attunements done along the way.

For raid spots. We will favor the people who come to the raid the most prepared. (Example, pots/food buff/ consumables.)

Only Requirement is to be thick skinned

While we won’t yell or freak out during a raid. This guild is not for the faint of heart. Must be able to take jokes.

Our loot system will be Main Spec /roll. Using Master Looter to distribute loot. Only 1 item per raid (unless no one else can use).

We accept all specs and classes for our raiding roster. ( Lesser played specs are limited ) Also if you are applying for one of the lesser played specs. A PvE spec is required.

We will raid Saturday/Sunday at [8-11PM Eastern - 7-10PM Central - 5-8PM Pacific]

Social’s are welcome to join even if you can’t make the raid times.

(Social’s are non full time raiders, or just want to be part of the guild for 5-mans, leveling or PvP)

If interested, Contact me via

/w Dawi in game on Kirtonos

Discord - Impact#1332 & Bnet - Impact#1662

Or apply in our discord (under recruitment)

discord.gg/6gZH7CW

If you have any more questions get in contact with me.

2 Likes

Update

Servers are up but will be undecided until closer until launch.

Got a few already. Keep’em coming!

Need for Hunters is now low, however doesn’t mean we won’t accept more.

Update: Stalagg is the server

Any room for a filthy casual mage over there on Whitemane? Not sure on raids…Sats are always hard, for now really just looking for a fun group to socialize/organize dungs/PvP/quest/level/WPvP aka all the casual stuff with.

At work now but if that all sounds cool would love to connect later

Bnet - Yogimus#1245

Sure, sent a request.

Classes are fillling up

I have updated the original post with server info.

** Update due to Whitemane being full. If Stalagg has a healthy population (Med to High) we will be there. The Data centers for the servers are Chicago and LA anyway. **

As soon as I see Stalagg at medium pop we’re going there. This is accounting for all the people who haven’t even subbed back yet.

Just as a follow up we are on Stalagg now. We are here to stay and not moving servers again. Sorry for any confusion.

Sent my info via the form if you still need a priest. Off to work now but will be on over the weekend.

Bnet - Halftrack#11852

Hello,

My buddy and I are looking for a guild to call home. I plan to roll dwarf Priest and my buddy will be a dps Warrior. We will will be playing hardcore at launch. I see the need for both of those is low, but happen to have room for us?

Thank you!

Yes. While they may be low, we still are accepting both classes.

Still looking for warlocks and mages

Also paladins!

we are still in heavy need of Rogue’s and Mages,a few Druids and Paladins. Main tank spot is Closed and we still need a few healers.

Updated the post.

Hey. I will be rolling a Feral Druid and a Rogue (two accounts). I would be happy to join a progression/PVP guild who is semi-serious. Obviously, only going to raid with one as needed. Let me know if interested.

Thanks

We would love to have a Feral Druid. Let’s talk.

discord - Impact#1332
Bnet - Impact#1662

Keepin’ it classy! Bump.