Dependable Warlock lf guild

Open to either faction
Open to all realms (except Herod)but prefer a pvp realm

Hello.Looking for a laid back casual raiding guild/pvp guild.

My idea of casual is not being stressed out while raiding or pvping. Mistakes happens and we are all human.
Would like to do a mix of both but raiding starting out. My availability is: Monday-Friday: 12am-1pm(mst). Weekends I’m available anytime.

This will be my first time playing the content of Vanilla as I started at the very end of Cata. So I’ll be learning as I go for the most part. Feel free to leave a message if you think I would make a good fit for your family/guild. Thank you!

Just an option

We’re looking to establish an Alliance presence over on Blaumeux!

We’re def leaning more towards the casual side, with the eagerness for progression

We’re also part of a larger group looking to make Blaumeux with thriving communities

We are on the Stalagg server. Weekends [Sat/Sun 8-11pm]

Could be a fit for you.

Might be a little late to the party here but we could be a good fit for you |<twisted elements>|horde-stalagg|pvp|na|tues/wed/fri|raid times 8:30pm - 11:00pm est & 10:30pm - 01:00am est|semi-hardcore|loot council|

Hey we need a warlock in here! Contact me for any questions on discord.

[H] Skarem

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 8pm or 9pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Hey Vagabondxo, really interested in a Warlock at the moment.

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships
    Loot System
    Loot Council
    Raiding Hours
    Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Recruitment Needs:
    Rogue - Multiple slots open
    Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
    Warlock - 1 slot left
    Holy Paladin - 3 slots left

Discord Link

https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8