LF alliance guild PST

looking to find a good group to play wow classic with. have played since launch, but have taken large breaks over the years. super casual but love progression and get serious about raids

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.gg/enclave

We had over 100 members on discord for our guild meeting two days ago. We expect around 150 players at launch. Raid times are Tues/Wed 1900-2200 EST and we have plans for a 2nd and 3rd raid for the weekend.

If you find such a guild I would be interested as well. I have played continually from 2006. I main a healer and I do crap Dps in a pinch. I love progression, I would like to find a guild that is active and gets along!!

Hey man check us out! I think you like it here. Hit me up on Discord at whiskeyfist187#6605

Hello Kitzune

< Chill Casual > [Alliance] consists of a core group of people that have been playing together since classic has been out. Our core is made of older people late 20’s/early 30’s. We are not a hardcore guild in the least but we do like to have fun doing everything not just raiding. Such as, World PvP, Battleground groups, 5 mans. The GM has experience in all raids except for the end parts of AQ40 and Naxx.

Raid times 8-11PM Eastern

For more info

If interested contact me

Discord - Impact#1332
Bnet - Impact#1662

Kitzune, it seems like Cakewalk might be a good fit for what you are looking for in Classic. Let’s chat on discord. Klypse#1492

P.S. Urvi, the more the merrier if you are looking also.

I look forward to hearing from both of you!

-Klypse

Hey guys, im running a guild on herod. M w f 8 to 11pm cst raid times, relatively low stress environment. If you want more info contact me on discord! Magedaddy#4559

Hey Kitzune, we’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

<Dad Club> NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hey if you’re still looking for something feel free to message me on discord @ Keltor#2147 or bnet @ Dakota#12899 so I can get you more info.

Be a Grobblin and join us!

Sanctum is a PvE focused raiding guild on the Atiesh server. Our current membership is mixture of WoW veterans with over a decade of experience, private server game and guild masters, original vanilla players, recent raiders, and some novices. Our guild environment is friendly, fun, 18+, and respectful. We are a semi-casual/semi-hardcore blend looking to progress through end-game content in its current raid tier, but we will not be pushing for realm firsts.

Raid Times:
Saturday, 6-10pm PST
Sunday, 6-9pm PST

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for anyone regardless of experience level who is interested in learning their class and dedicating a few hours to raid content. We’re recruiting anybody, regardless of class, but do have an ideal raid composition in mind. However, that composition is very flexible based on individual performance. Even if you’re not too keen on raiding, you’re always welcome to join the team for the roster of people available for other content!

Raider Expectations:
We expect every raider to join the guild discord server. We’d prefer everyone be on time, repaired, and come prepared with the proper consumables and a solid raiding attitude. We will have a guild bank with available raiding supplies to those who truly need it, but Classic WoW is a team effort and you are expected to help out. Those that are willing to contribute above and beyond for their fellow raiders will be rewarded for it.

Loot Rules
We will be using an EPGP system for transparent and efficient loot handling. Legendaries will be awarded on a priority basis. The priority list will be decided by the officers in advance and posted publicly in the discord so there will be no surprises. For example, Thunderfury will be awarded to all tanks before others have the opportunity to receive it.

Guild Discord:
discord.gg/H2eVJwP (Please join this we are way more active there than here)

Feel free to reach out to the GM for any more info or questions!
Info:
BattleTag: Brugin#1105
Discord: Brug#1337

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: officers, raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Hey , I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.
We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our time zone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.
If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.
If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord, Battle Net, or even just ask them directly on the application.

Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8
Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG