[H] Whitemane - 10+ Casual Raid Vets LF Guild Partner or Merge

All in the title… we will be looking for 2-3 hour raids ~2 nights per week, without blowing it up into a 5 hour commitment with DM buffs etc etc. Let me know if you think there’s something we can work out in the form of a guild alliance or absorption.

Most of us are 40+ and prefer a relaxed environment. Also most of us have been playing since 2004 launch. Probably fits better if at least one of the raid nights is not on the weekend, but it’s not necessarily a deal breaker if not.

Hey ! Would love to chat with you more about your goals and expectations for classic wow. I think your group would be a great fit in our guild based on your schedule. Here is our guild forum where you can find our discord link and read more about what the guild is about. I think you will like what you find. Like i said I would love to chat with you more and ask/answer questions. Looking forward to talking with you and happy hunting!

1 Like

Hey thanks for the reply… I did actually see your posting, the only detractor was the Friday & Saturday raid nights. Spouses generally don’t appreciate that :slight_smile: I’ll see what the fellas think though.

We will be leading a guild extremely similar to your wishes, on Fairbanks (possibly whitemane if population doesnt rise.

See: [H] Casually Hardcore (Fairbanks) - All Age 25+ for more info

1 Like

Nice man, feel free to contact us in our discord anytime. We have people there including the GM to talk with you!
https:// discord.gg/FWjgGuV

Thanks Ed… let me know if you decide to roll on Whitemane when the time comes

We may be a good fit.

< Chill Casual > is recruiting on Whitemane

Our raid times are Weekends [Saturday/Sunday] [8-11PM Eastern - 7-10PM Central - 5-8PM Pacific]

Here is more info if you’re curious.

If you’re interested my contacts are

Discord - Impact#1332
Bnet - Impact#1662

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Trox… I fixed my title… [H] but I realize I had the word “alliance” in the subject line - I meant guild partnership to bolster raid numbers.