[A-RP] <The Fortyseventh> Wants YOU!

The 47th Infantry Regiment is a military-style roleplaying guild that aims to bring a new level of authenticity, discipline, coordination, and fun with our roleplay by following very closely to how real-world militaries are run.

We specialize in military-esque roleplay but also have several in-game roleplaying events that go outside the bounds of simply warfare.

If you are interested in becoming a member of the 47th Infantry Regiment and are looking to meet a group of people who will accept you for who you are and make you feel welcome while also giving you the opportunity to have a lot of fun, enlist today!

You may also submit an application at our website and a recruiter will get back to you ASAP!

https://fortyseventh.shivtr.com
the-fortyseventh.tumblr.com

10 Likes

the funnyseventh

1 Like

If you’re looking for a new home on Wyrmrest Accord look no further. This is a great group of people that have come together to make an awesome roleplaying community. In the few weeks I’ve been with them I’ve found an incredible amount of friendly, welcoming people, not to mention as much high-quality roleplay as I could want.

3 Likes

Lovely times with lovely people! Highly active both IC and OOC with a variety of events beyond guild storyline. There’s always something to look forward to. If you’re a relatively shy person like me, you’ll have ZERO issue adjusting to the relaxed, chill atmosphere the 47th has to offer. Genuinely sweet, wonderfully supportive & fantastic folks with a sense of humour. Good hearty medium of IC interaction and OOC funtimes. Enlistment process isn’t at all a chore. What more could ya ask for? :heart:

1 Like

Been with this guild through a guild merger and two name changes. One of the best communities I’ve been a part of sense got this game back in vanilla. Anyone who want’s that military vibe with a fun and laid back group OOCly come give us a look! Happy for new buds as well as new members :smiley:

2 Likes

Scarmantle, which character do you play in our guild? I don’t recognize your name!

Scarmantle is Tommy~

47th is a rad place, I’ve been here for about a month and everyone’s been mad friendly, sure to involve everyone. Nobody left behind.

1 Like

Recruitment for Training Platoon #002 is now open!

So excited that we’re growing to a point that we can open up more and more avenues for new members. The immersion is real, the community is great. If you’ve been waiting for an active heavy role-playing experience, this is it.

Used to run with these guys, the RP events were really good.

issa gud guild, see my above reply

Thanks for the wonderful words, Rammath!

By the way: recruitment for Training Platoon #002 is now closed.

Is recruitment going to start up again soon? Been looking to join a military to.

Recruitment for Training Platoon #003 is now open.

Feel free to reach out to any member in-game or visit our website: fortyseventh. shivtr. com (without the spaces; Blizzard forums are weird).

Were always looking for more people! Feel free to post here or shoot myself or anyone under /who The Fortyseventh a PM for more info!

We’ve changed the way we go about recruitment. We’re now always recruiting!

So if you find yourself in a patriotic mood, and want to join the BEST Army guild on the server, look no further than us.

Massive respect for these guys.

Most honorable Alliance dogs around

I will second Mythîc. Respect has been given. Even though it is a small bit ;)) :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for the kind words, Horde friends! We’re loving our northern campaign together with you atm.

If anyone would love to get in on some cross-faction action and involve themselves in an epic global war, then reach out to a 47th member today!

Been in the guild for a little over a week or so. Due to work scheduling, it is often hard to attend events. Despite this, the Officer team is extremely friendly and accommodating in their activity rules.

As well as everyone being friendly and welcoming, it’s a good place for players to get their feet wet with military roleplay (if that’s what you’re in to)!