Player seeking RP-pve guild

Right so I won’t get to crazy in depth, with the length of this post. So I’m someone who currently, has no toons on Wyrmrest. I am however looking to make the swap from MoonGuard to WrA. But before I do that, I want to try and gauge the climate. As I’m doing this with the intent to find a home, that will be a reason why I move.

That said what I’m looking for is an RP guild, with a focus for RP. Having an interesting hook and concept, for the guild itself. As well as an interesting combat system, and storytelling. Plus having Social RP at random, and at guild events, is a bonus. I do want an active guild with an active discord as well. Where ‘cliques’ aren’t a thing, and everyone is inclusive and at times, helpful.

PvE content for me is straightforward, Mythic dungeons and low keys. Plus whatever else really, doesn’t entirely matter. I just don’t wanna take what I’m doing, super serious honestly.

Anyways, feel free to leave a comment below, advertise or whatever. That or contact me via discord, Arnsgrim#5683. Either way, have a great day!

3 Likes

Welcome to the server! You’ll be hearing from us sometime this weekend!

1 Like

Hi there! I encourage you to check out not only the Alliance guild directory: WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events)

But also if you’re looking for military-specific, The Fortyseventh is always recruiting: [A-RP] <The Fortyseventh> Wants YOU!