<A-RP> Magus Senate of Dalaran

Kirin Tor. Magus Senate in our old tongue. For centuries, the city of Dalaran has served as a beacon for the magical minded and the innately curious. From all walks of life gather the men and women of the Kirin Tor. Alone, we were separate and without purpose. Together we stood to create a shining beacon of a state. A city whose might rivals that of the greatest human nations. The Kirin Tor was created to catalog every spell, curse and incantation known to Azeroth and beyond. All who gathered within Dalaran came for peace and prosperity and to sate the hunger for knowledge that is inherent to all sentient beings. All under the ever watchful Violet Eye.

The Magus Senate of Dalaran is a heavy RP guild on the Moon Guard server. We strive to create an active and helpful role playing community for people who engage in Kirin Tor RP, and to rise to the expectations of our active members and the roleplaying community. We are a welcoming, healthy and lore-abiding role playing environment in which members may gather to play and RP for enjoyment, be it alone, or with their fellow guildmates.

Events:

The Senate hosts a variety of events hosted by both officers and members alike, including classes, archaeological expeditions (of a magical nature, no less), magitech expositions, military events, defense against dark magic, magical espionage, political debates, foreign affairs, and more!

Guild Recruitment:

In order to join the <Magus Senate of Dalaran> one must be level 10 or above and have a connection to the Kirin Tor and/or Dalaran. As a Magocracy, mages (ICly) will reach higher ranks. Those who apply must have good character, be in good standing with the guild, and be willing to accept any consequences of the In-Character actions of their characters within guild story lines.

We also have non-mages in our ranks; Warlocks who roleplay summoners, warriors who roleplay as guardsmen, and rogues who roleplay as members of the intelligence services. If your character has a connection to Dalaran, we are more than happy to have you. We have a citizen rank for those who wish to be a part of the guild, but not have their character be in the political senate.

Once an application has been approved on the website, one may seek out the officers within the guild for an In-Character interview. If we determine you are still qualified after the interview, you will be invited to the guild. Those who can be contacted regarding the application process or to have questions answered are listed below:

Guild Contacts:

Salazar, Aetyleus, Viefein, Theldaras, Meya, Lyraela

(Disclaimer: We do not accept Demon Hunters or Death Knights. Warlocks are accepted on a case-by-case basis.).

To apply, please fill out an application at https://discord.gg/kirintor !

19 Likes

AHA FIRST! All the mages are needed! Its been ages sense I’ve been around but I still love this guild with all my heart.

3 Likes

Oh no. Not again…

2 Likes

Been unable to sub to the game, but I’m still a loyal member and advocate. Be sure to join up!

2 Likes

This sounds cool as hell! Got a character idea knockin’ 'round my brain; I’ll make sure to contact y’all in-game to see how it fits!

3 Likes

This guild is definitely worth your time!

Okay, I said the thing. Can you guys give me back my fel collection now.

3 Likes

Haha I’ll see what we can do :wink:

2 Likes

This is a wonderful guild and it makes me happy to see that it is still continuing on.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of dangerous and volatile criminals you guys got in that prison.

Would be a shame if someone…

Broke into it.

Again.

1 Like

Ok, this time, we definitely have it secure. Pinky promise.

1 Like

:eyes:

As long as my BiS boots dont drop from inside that prison, you’re fine.

1 Like

Did you folks increase your rent-a-mage prices?

1 Like

There are wartime inflation adjustments but we do discounts for old ‘customers’

An awesome guild in need of people to fill positions! Happy to have been a member for the past 5+ years! ^-^

1 Like

There are still things Kirin Tor mages specifically bring to the table that you don’t often see other people bringing up…but flying cities?

1 Like

Honestly a great guild with great people!!

2 Likes

Senate has set up camp in Nazjatar with the aid of Dwarven mole machines, and may have encountered some Highborne ghosts that thought our non-elven Senators were trolls. Pressing forward, down with Azshara!

1 Like

Silly ghosts. No one plays a troll mage.

1 Like

Updated with new D20 & rank system, check it out y’all https:// magussenate . shivtr . com/pages/d20

2 Likes

Hello.

I am desperately looking to connect with this guild if they are still around. I main a mage and switched from Horde to Ally side for friends. My mage is a human and I am looking over your website and am simply in love. However before submitting an application I would like to still see if you guys are still around. If I could get a response here or someone reach out on discord I’d appreciate it.

Discord: Riivenge#1385

1 Like