[A-RP] <Embers of the Flame> Scarlet Crusade RP Guild

Beset on all sides…betrayed…both by their leaders…and the people they sought to protect… The Crimson Flame has nearly gone out. Yet, it is not extinguished. There still remain…embers…

It is said that the Scarlet Flame has been doused. That those who once held the ideologies have turned away from their faith, have gone in to hiding, or have even been killed by the blasphemers that now seek to rule. Yet… as with a tired fire in the hearth of your home when night falls, glowing embers remain. Embers which, when breathed new life, flicker brilliantly until they roar back to life.

The Crown may have failed you… We won’t.

Two of these embers… The Crimson Crucible and the Scarlet Brigade, have seen that two embers together can re-ignite a mightier flame. Two sects of the all but forgotten Scarlet Crusade, banding together; As brothers… As sisters. Uniting and fighting side by side to purge the wicked, the abhorrent, the heretical. Uniting to bring faith to the faithless… to be a Light in the dark for those who have lost their way.

Join with us, brothers and sisters, that we may not only reclaim the lands of Lordaeron… of Gilneas, but that we might continue to breath life into the flame that others have forgotten. Stand with us against the Crown who has forsaken you.

Will you stand idle?

Embers of the Flame are more than just a guild… We are a community, a family. We are a group of incredible individuals who each bring a piece of themselves to create a home within the Moon Guard communities. A place where you can feel safe to be you and grow lasting relationships with other members. We offer to you an adult environment where everyone’s voice is heard, where every member is family, and where the drama of others is left at the door.

Perhaps you wish only to role-play. Maybe you seek to find others who wish to PVE and PVP with you. Somewhere you can share your art, your stories, and your triumphs. You’ve found the right guild, and we welcome you in… So long are you’re 18+. ;3

• Weekly Events
  • Story building campaigns
  • Guild Website
  • Plenty of OOC fun
  • 18+ ONLY
  • LGBTQ+ Friendly
  • Character restrictions! (We follow current Scarlet lore. Humans/Quel’dorei/Dwarves/Kul’tiran/Worgen(On approval) )

Contact us today!

Aeralin Silverblood née Lightsong {GM}

• Aeralin#1583 [Bnet]
  • Aeralin#6288 [Discord]

Altrek Redblade {GM}

• Buke711#1816 [Bnet]
  • Altrek_Redblade#6182 [Discord]

Mordred Silverblood {GM}

• Silverblood#11768 [Bnet]
  • Silverblood#1430

Be sure to mention this ad when contacting. Thanks! <3

23 Likes

For a bunch of Scarlets, they are good folks! :mutters about breathers:

6 Likes

And we smell better than the more recent Lordaeron occupiers!

9 Likes

Excuse you.

10 Likes

Casually sips coffee

10 Likes

I just like to fight Forsaken =)

6 Likes

We are looking forward to meeting new Scarlets and putting heretics on pikes!

4 Likes

May seek you lot out on my Scarlet. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

10/10 for Scarlets that is.

6 Likes

For riding? Like games? That’s…odd. You getting enough air in that tin can on yer head, guv?
I remember pikes as good eating though. Fishing is a worthwhile hobby.

8 Likes

Feel free to message anytime! I’ve usually always got discord handy especially.

6 Likes

You’re welcome to come and find out.

2 Likes

Thank you! Best business woman I’ve met yet! Always a pleasure RPing with you and your crew.

5 Likes

Seems we’ll be having ourselves a good ol purging in the coming weeks! Forsaken will die…

3 Likes

Tch… You can try.

4 Likes

:tosses some aromatic herbs at: Here, use that.

3 Likes

Disgusting scarlets guild. To bad there is a lot of good people in there that can be used as new forsaken.

But all seriousness they are fun to rp with.

6 Likes

buys up all the cheap tar and other incendiary items

“Hey, guys, do I have a deal for you!”

3 Likes

We recently require several barrels of glitter… and blessed salts… I uh… I’ll explain later.

4 Likes

My oh my Persefani…that neutrality claim is in serious doubt.

5 Likes