LF RP Scarlet Crusade

Hello! I am looking to transfer a Paladin over to Moonguard to find an active and friendly Scarlet Crusade RP guild.

I am newer to RP. I’ve been on RP servers for a long time but never really got too invested outside of writing my own stories and posting them on forums.

I’m really interested in the Scarlet Crusade and I would love to find a guild to show me more parts of the Scarlet Crusade and what it looks like from the inside!

I am a super laid back person and my main focus in WoW has always been PvE. I love M+ and would also love to teach others about M+ if they want to get their feet wet. Currently 2.1k io and in Legion I was top 500 in the world for Prot Paladins.

This would be a character focused more on the RP side since I already have my main Paladin for PvE on another server!

Please leave me some links/info if you have any or if your guild is recruiting!

Thank you!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Seconded. These folks are good beans and an absolute pleasure to work with OOCly, and ICly a gigantic (ALTREK IS FAT <3) thorn in our and UCN’s sides. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Scarlet Vanguard is another to look into as well.

3 Likes

You’re in luck, there are a ton of Scarlets on this server right now.

2 Likes

I would avoid Scarlet Vanguard like the plague, the rest are prob fine.
highly recommend Embers or Conclaive

4 Likes

Thank you all for the beautiful recommendations! We’d be happy to have you! - Embers of the Flame

7 Likes

Three cheers for the Embers!

5 Likes

Fourth vote for Embers.

There are Scarlets and then there are cheap knock-offs that found their ‘tabards’ at the clearance center after the Hallows Eve sale. And Sefi has no problem telling the person if they are flaunting it in the middle of the city.

5 Likes

Scarlet Conclave.

2 Likes

I personally recommend Embers of the Flame.

4 Likes

First off, welcome to the server and to the RP community. The Embers of the Flame is more than happy to help you work your way into both. Regardless if you join or not, we hope that you find what you are looking for.

4 Likes

I’d like to join