[A-RP] <Embers of the Flame> Scarlet Crusade RP Guild

Whatcha mean? Scarlets aren’t part of the Alliance. Besides, the glitter is meant for celebrations. The Blessed salts for ceremonies… :3

4 Likes

Yes, Yes exactly. We recently used some glitter at Mordred’s birthday and mine is soon approaching. This is absolutely this reason…

3 Likes

Waves pitchforks menacingly Rabble rabble rabble!

3 Likes

Glitter? The best I could offer is Stardust. Have tonnes left over from jewelcrafting. Just trash really, but one man’s trash…

3 Likes

Stardust will work just fine. Grins wickedly

4 Likes

Monday evening, we destroy some cursed Forsaken weapons! Though, things don’t always go according to plan…

3 Likes

If someone combs the beach where the last delivery was made, two 50 gallon barrels of stardust (glitter) would be found. Only marketings would be a gold anchor.

3 Likes

Giggles giddily with glee

3 Likes

Wow still some scarlet still being traitors shocker. They are good bunch to rp with/have kill my character.

6 Likes

It was a super fun RP Ketsu! And Corbin definitely got some good last punches in!

2 Likes

We’re still ongoing. Dance of the Dead is coming up soon, and two of our comrade’s lives hang in the balance!

2 Likes

A note would be lobbed into the Monastery.

Scarlets are stinky. No, seriously. Redblade refuses to bathe. It’s weird.

4 Likes

Too many Scarlet orders attempting to retake Lordaeron 10/10

3 Likes

He would bathe if it wasn’t for the fact that there’s no bath tub in the jail cell you put him in! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sponge baths are a thing! (We aren’t doing it for you, tho.)

3 Likes

A summary of what has occurred recently… The Argents had captured one Altrek Redblade, and, despite a surprise assault by the Scarlets, all hope seemed to be lost. But, thanks to some timely assistance, and an ingenious plan, the Embers, wearing Argent Crusade tabards and uniforms, proceeded to make their way into Hearthglen, straight into the heart of the Crusade’s base. With skill and guile, the force managed to subdue Redblade’s jailor, and, without drawing suspicion, abscond with both him, and another Scarlet who was held prisoner…

Once the group was safely back at the Monastery in Tirisfal, preparations were made, for two of their comrades were still being held by the Forsaken, enduring whatever horrors the fiends could devise…

The time soon came, and, despite the presence of the Alliance, the Scarlets stood firm, and, with the skill in arms, and a surprising display of mercy from an Orc, they retrieved their comrades by night’s end. Now, it is a matter of mending their bodies and minds, for the struggle is ongoing…and the enemy is tireless…

5 Likes

My head still hurts from that bonk.

5 Likes

Serves you right.

3 Likes

Hey, I was only doing my job and y’all seemed sus.

3 Likes

Imgur

4 Likes