A random General Forum topic

Makes a pedantic rant about things I don’t like, stating my opinions as fact.

Goes on a long tirade and makes a wall of text struggling to sound smarter than I am.

19 Likes

Acknowledges with vague gif

9 Likes

quietly flags thread for simply disagreeing

13 Likes

Completely derails topic with unrelated topic

11 Likes

Turns your reply into a political issue even though it has nothing to do with politics

13 Likes

Sidebars with commentary of her mog

10 Likes

Says a two word response, adds /10char at the end.

7 Likes

Demands random person to get on their main!

9 Likes

Hops on main, berates you for saying the same things I am but wordier, I feel offended and think you’re insulting me.

Calls you out on low ilvl

Comments on how her main doesn’t count because the class is anecdotally easy for me to best in PvP

2 Likes

Insults your transmog like it’s a social status.

Continues to rant and use random bold words to emphasize the wrong point. Looks up thesaurus and edits his post.

2 Likes

Doesn’t have a counterpoint so resorts to personal attacks

3 Likes

Loves this thread but doesn’t want to give likes too freely in a vain attempt to not seem overly impressed.

3 Likes

Continues to rant about my opinions, again stating them as fact. Make a cute little anecdote about the devs. Wax poetic and nostalgic for Classic.

Points the above to the Classic forums.

2 Likes

Insults you for pointing that out, berates you for trying to have you tell me what to do. Takes bite out of Hot Pocket.

Calls topic or reply trolling even if it isn’t

1 Like

Goes on wild abstract analogy, states how hot pockets in batch 2.0 were better than the recent iteration, and that current hot pocket recipes are homogenous and lacking any identity.

2 Likes

Stays silent for a while, hoping to watch the forum post turn into a tire fire. Hopes someone falls for his bait so he can say the canned response he practiced in the shower.

1 Like