A possible compromise to RDF from an anti-RDF perspective

You were saying?

So… you just make things up then?

2 Likes

Bloomy is twisting words around. Another day that ends in Y.

1 Like

What words are being twisted? Please elaborate. Both statements from Tesalyn were proven to be incorrect. In less than 5 minutes.

Being proven wrong is not “having your words twisted”.

2 Likes

I owe you nothing. Your reputation doesn’t deserve anything.

2 Likes

Because you can’t answer my question. That’s because no words are being twisted, Tesalyn was just simply proven wrong.

2 Likes

this is par for the course and Bloomsday is usually not wrong.

2 Likes

Bloom is never wrong. Just ask him.

:man_facepalming:
idk why you decide to act dumb.

Took me whole 10s to grab first few links But the list goes and on and on and on and on.

You’re yet, in all these months, to provide a single source of your big claims.
Not a single time you cited a single source. But when we cite sources, you dismiss them.

You’re a worthless troll. Hope your knees don’t hurt from all favors you’re doing to Blizzard.

4 Likes

Awkwardly you went and linked my thread, and I am an Anti RDFer and it was an Anti RDF thread that was simply a compromise because now I’m on Grobbulus, as evidence that there were no Anti RDFers who were willing to compromise.

1 Like

That makes it 3 of you so far. Doesn’t change my original point that most compromises are made by the people who actually want it.

Lookit! Another troll has entered the fray. I swear when you attack one, they all start popping up.

I’m not the one being proven wrong by literally the 2nd post in the thread. I take it that you didn’t read the thread, did you?

Right, and the post saying “No compromise needed” has 7 likes, which is more than all of your linked threads combined. You even liked it yourself. Moreover, Confidence has been vocally anti-RDF, so that’s more evidence that anti-RDF is willing to compromise.

You just destroyed your own argument. Pro-RDF is largely unwilling to compromise. Thanks for proving that for me. So let’s not pretend it’s anti-RDF that’s being belligerent here. And let’s stop making things up. Thanks.

I just did in my prior post, which you conveniently ignored. You also ignored me linking another thread that proves your statement about this being the only anti-RDF thread looking to compromise. Everything in your post was wrong and my posts prove that.

Yes, I will continue to dismiss invalid sources. Provide a valid source and it won’t get dismissed.

And here you go lodging the insults, which in unsurprising. It’s usually what people resort to when they can’t keep up in a logical and civil manner. Do you think that helps your cause?

I mean, is there anything more needed to say? Some people just can’t help but destroy their own arguments and credibility.

3 Likes

You said there were none and were attempting to “Fact check” Bloomsday using my post saying that there was no evidence of anyone else, and a quick search obtained you unwitting evidence of another Anti RDF compromise thread. It actually kind of undermined your point and now the burden of proof is on you, because mine was one of the top results. Argue with Bloomsday if you want, but let this ridiculous absolute die

1 Like

Sad but true. It’s clearly not a design decision to remove RDF. There’s some other metric guiding their decision.

Conspiracy theorist. You better have evidence to make this claim

1 Like

Yup, and they still call ME the troll! Is it any wonder why pro-RDF has largely been unable to convince anyone at this point?

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Patiently anticipating the 70 boost announcement. They’ve never waited this long for a cash shop item announcement.

Getting my popcorn ready for that.

I’m wondering when exactly the 1-per-account boost restriction is going to be lifted. Because it will be lifted; just a matter of when.

You saying you proved me wrong by linking someone’s first comment is not you proving anything.
There, I just proved that oranges are actually yellow. Just like that.

and this one has over 400 likes.
and 10 replies later, my comment has nearly 300 likes.

says who? you? based off what exactly?
I liked first 7 links I could find in first 10 seconds. One of them was anti-RDF OP. Sure, so you’re going to ignore the rest? As per usual. I can link you dozens more.

link it agan. And not the blue post saying “we’ve heard community feedback”, because clearly they haven’t. I’m looking for hard numbers.

Yall claim how we are the loud minority. So if you to follow your absolutely pure-guess logic, how exactly did they hear the feedback from those who don’t talk?

Who are you to determine that wowlogs is not a valid source? You are just going to dismiss 30,000 voites? Just like that? Because you don’t like it? LMAO

2 Likes

People said that for TBC too…

Lots of conspiracy theory here.

Also, of course Blizzard make decision that generates revenue, it’s a business. That’s how business work. If they ever get a clear business case that RDF could drive revenue, I have no doubt they will implement it.

In the meantime, I was making a hypothetical discussion around compromise for RDF seeing how it’s absence is literally ruining the entire expansion for some people…

1 Like