[A] [NA] [PvP- Herod] <Inspire The Liars>

Welcome, friends.

It’s time to Inspire. We are a brand new guild to World of Warcraft, led by myself and a buddy (Spooks and HandsomeGarbage). We have years of combined experience with retail, and have very fond memories of classic back in the day.

We are looking to recruit all players, new and tenured to the game as we expand our guild, we look to make a name for ourselves.

Our Vision:

As we near release, we are envisioning Inspire The Liars to be a guild for all levels of experience, classes, and races. We are a casual guild, looking for awesome members to join us in conquering the world of classic. We look to recruit mature players who are willing to help the guild to success and power. We look to raid, do daily dungeons, and engage in PvP, even world PvP. Inspire The Liars looks to become a force in the world of Herod, as we all embark on the rewarding leveling system in classic World of Warcraft.

Our main focus is to solidly level our guild-members and prepare everyone for 40-man raids once made available. As of now, raid times are TBA, so stay tuned for more information about this.

PvP/Raids/Dungeons:

Right now, we need every class to join us in our fight for dominance in the realm. PvP will be optional for those who enjoy slugging it out on the battlefield. We will occasionally try to throw groups together to join in a massive PvP takeover.

Dungeons will be a way to loot, and level, but not a sole priority. The guild will be headed by a Protection Warrior and a Holy Priest, so dungeoning should not be difficult when it comes to participants.

Raids will be filled accordingly, based off of necessity and availability. We will be working out the details on raiding once launch closes in, but we will need members, and members who can level quickly.

(Loot will be appointed by Council and DKP)

After all of this, we look to fully enjoy our experience reliving or creating collective experiences as we venture throughout the world of classic together. Inspire The Liars looks to guide members together, level quickly, and educate where needed. We are a friendly group excited for our new adventure with our new friends.

We love whiskey, hockey, and classic.

You can reach me at:

BNET: Axolotl#11137
Discord: Spooks#3664

2 Likes

Sign me up!

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you on Herod!

2 Likes

Good Luck with your recruitment guys!

1 Like

Good luck as well!!

1 Like

SoS is looking for more friends to join us on the road to 60! The guild’s goal will be to progress through endgame content in an inclusive manner! Meaning, you wanna role ret and DPS in MC? We want you!

We understand that there are specs out there that are #unpopular and that’s ok! We prioritize fun and inclusive play over progress or “elite” playstyle. The GM and fellow officers are all vanilla WoW players from 2004/2005, looking to build a raid group for the upcoming 40 mans!

We will raid on Tue and Thursday nights 8:30 to 10:30 PM EST, this is subject to change. We are currently looking for DPS and Heals, but we wouldn’t pass up an opportunity for a really passionate tank as well!

Contact me at Ghyst#1586

1 Like

Hey!
Best of luck with the recruiting!
I hope you’re as stoked for classic as I am!
Feel free to add me, and let’s get something together.

Good luck with recruiting guys! Will see you in some WPVP hopefully :slight_smile:

1 Like