Going Human (and Alliance) On Classic, Need Guild

EDIT: Totally out of date this post. I moved my Classic chars to Westfall and Old Blanchy but I’m still looking for a guild to show me the ropes.

Hey.

I’m gonna run Olak as a Alliance Human on the Bloodsail Buccaneers. I’m looking for a guild to show me the ropes about Classic since I only played Modern WOW for a year (started August 20 2018 if memory serves).

Would you consider coming to Pagle server instead? We could use fresh players like you Olak :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sure. Look for an alt named Kariuk. He’s a Night Elf who looks like someone just burned his treehouse down.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiiYFpfkLUK-giuQHU67475rpybT?e=rFhzTr

EDIT: The dude might be moving to another server this Monday. Pagle is marked as Full.

Hello,
Classic is a great place to start, and we have experience! Myself and my leader have classic experience along with retail, and we would love for you to take a look at our guild!
Good luck, and enjoy classic![A] [NA] [PvP- Herod] <Inspire The Liars> - #3 by Lifestyles-blades-edge

1 Like

Hi Olak,

Sounds like we are a good fit, but we are committed to the Pagle server. Feel free to review us and reach out with any further questions.

-Kintec
Circle of Vengeance
[Circle of Vengeance | Pagle | 18+ | Casual Raiding | Multi-Gaming | Alliance] (CoV Info link)

1 Like

If your not committed to BB you could check us out and roll with. Feel free to come hang in discord before launch and see if youd fit in.

1 Like