Dwarf Priest looking for guild Fairbanks

I’m looking for a guild!

• Fairbanks
  • Alliance
  • Starting as Dwarf priest
  • Pacific Time Evenings/Night
  • Interested in everything (including raiding and pvp)
  • No preference on rules or loot
  • Reply or send app
  • I will be playing 18hours a day for the frist week or two
  • Btag is Roxgg#1202
1 Like

Hey, if you’re also open to Whitemane, we’re a newly formed Alliance guild seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord for more info!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hey, best of luck finding a guild!
I’m glad you’ll be Alliance come classic!

If you can raid during weekend afternoons think we are a great fit. Best of luck regardless!

If you are open to Whitemane

Titan :alliance: Whitemane|Semi-Hardcore

Guild info:
We are a Veteran group of WoW players starting all the way back in Classic, we are a tight nit group and we all like to have fun while raiding

We are looking for people who are interested in staying active in Classic WoW.

You must be active, we want to have an active guild with friends!

The ability to go through and min/max your character with pre-bis before we start raiding, which will be as soon as we have 40 people high enough level

Classes we are recruiting for:

• Druid OPEN
• Hunter OPEN
• Mage OPEN
• Paladins OPEN
• Priests OPEN
• Rogues: OPEN
• Warlocks OPEN
• Warriors OPEN

• We are a semi-hardcore guild
  • Raiders will be expected to have all consumables with them and in the raid instance at raid start
  • Raid times are: 7:30pm-10:30pm (PST)/10:30pm-1:30am (EST) | Tuesday and Thursday.
  • Loot will be distributed with Loot Council. No Favorites here, however Legendaries will go to class that needs it the most (IE Tanks get Thunderfury)
  • Raid builds/specs - No MEME specs (IE boomkin, Ret Pallys, or Survival hunters)

Language: English

Submit an app from our template on our discord!
Discord :

https:// discord.gg/9pbqbWH

still looking