Lf late night raiding guild on pvp server

Hey I’m looking to join a guild doing late night raids. I played pretty hardcore through vanilla and bc. I was a main tank in vanilla and got gladiator during bc as a warlock. It’s been many years but I’m excited to get back into the game more casual this time tomorrow. I’d like to contribute to raids but understand if I’m not in the core raid group. Just wanting to have some fun. I have a family now my goal is to raid around 9pm pst.

Any feedback would be great. You can contact me on discord at : Trojon#2066

1 Like

Hello, I tried to contact you on discord, but it couldn’t go through…
I’m running a guild on Fairbanks Horde Pvp server that starts pulling for raids 9:30pm-12am PST on Wed/Thurs, if you are interested then toss me a message for more information

battletag = zLiljr#1651
discord name = zliljr#6919

2 Likes

Hey Zuirel, your tag isn’t coming up on discord. I’m running a casual+ guild on Whitmane. Raids Tuesdays at 9pm and other activities throughout the week. Reply here or message me on discord: Cynthalus#4433

1 Like

Hey! Based on your experience and goals for classic I think you would really like our guild. Your schedule would fit our raid schedule as well. I would love to chat with you in discord. You can check out our forum for info and find our discord link to read more about what the guild is about. I Think you will find what you like! Happy hunting and looking forward to talking with you.

1 Like

Thanks for all responses. Should have mentioned I prefer a alliance but not opposed to horde.

Hey! We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Not quite 9PM PST, but wanted to reach out in case you had some flexibility. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hey man. We might not be as late as you’re looking for but we are late-ish lol. Have a look and send me a message on discord Firestoned#9463.

Check us out! We have 2 teams, one late night!

Hello!

Feel free to check us out, we will most likely be migrating servers, but no harm done! Our philosophy remains the same!

We got you! Very well established leadership!

• Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time

Discord: 5MhGVdD
Discord: Onired#3941
Discord: RavenWebb#9612

[Herod][H][TEAM 2 LOOKING FOR MORE – PACIFIC TIME]

Raid Team 2 is looking for more members like you!

Team 2 Raid Times:

• Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer? We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us: 
- We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect. 
- We offer a mature environment with stable leadership. 
- We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout. 
- We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community. 
- We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member. 
- At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about. 
- Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Discord: 5MhGVdD
Onired: Onired#3941

1 Like