[A] <Descendants of Lore> (17+ Year Guild) LF DPS [Sat/Sun Raids 4pm-8pm CST]

EDIT: Still recruiting as of 11/7/2023

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Are you just coming back from a break? Looking for a long term home with friendly goofy people? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 17 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you neurodivergent, a social introvert, or just plain awkward? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (17 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. Respectful non elitist environment where we put people first and laugh at our mistakes, while still working towards success.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Saturdays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Sunday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Dragonflight Season 2 and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

Looking for a few more dps.

We are looking for long term players who won’t disappear at the end of each expansion. Who can make a majority of raids. Players who are fun and laid back, and who are elite but not elitist. Be willing to work, help people, die with dignity and get back up and try again. Have a sense of humor, be tolerant of everyone but don’t be overly PC or easily offended.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Or you can find us in the guild finder.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

2 Likes

You all seem like a good fit for me, I would honestly like a chance to chat. My top two characters are this toon and a havoc DH.

I just added you on bnet & discord!

Will you all be running this weekend? If so I would love to test you all out. We talked already and I am a solid dps and may be persuaded to tank if absolutely necessary for the guild.

We do, we raid both Saturday and Sunday this week. 4pm-8pm CST (2pm-6pm PST).

I left you a message on Discord and Battlenet, please check in before we raid this weekend. Thanks :slight_smile:

Last bump for a while, while our current new and inquiring members adjust and get to know us. Could still provide a home to 1 maybe 2 healers and a melee dps. Possibly a tank since one of ours would like to go back to dps.

Still looking for 1-2 heals and can fit a few dps to round out our raid team. Possibly 1 main tank spot for the right person. Consistently raiding, just shuffling around alts and getting our raid team up to 20.

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 15 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us.

Still looking for more to increase our raiders to 20. Need a few dps, and non pally heals. Possible room for 1 tank, but only for the perfect fit.

More than specific classes we are looking for long term members who fit in with our family.

Friend request sent.

Still looking for a DK and Fury/Arms Warrior and a dps/heals hybrid to round out our raid team.

Still looking for a few more DPS and possibly a healer. We are raiding consistently, just looking to up our raid group to 20 in order to possibly dip a toe into some mythic bosses at some point.

Looking especially for a DK and Arms/Fury Warrior to round out our raid team, but will consider other classes if you are the right fit.

Sent you a friend request on bnet and discord. Hope to hear from you soon. (You’ll know it’s me b/c my account has the word “buns” in it.)

LF Any 2 DPS but especially a DK and/or Fury/Arms Warrior and 1-2 Heals.

2 DPS, 1 heals, and 1 hybrid heal/dps.

Bumpsydaisy, still looking.

Still trying to get the last few to reach 20 raiders.

Still looking for more, trying to up our raids to 20 raiders. DPS and 1-2 Heals. Possible tank spot for the right person.

Still looking for a handful more to get our raid group up to 20. 1-2 heals and DPS. Would really love to see a mage, DK and Fury/Arms warrior to round out our raid group.

We raid this Sunday if you would like to see our raid style and get to know us.