Looking to join a guild in 10.1

I am looking for a Normal/Heroic raid guild. I have gotten AOTC the past few xpacs but now having a kid (4 weeks old) I am not having as much time as I once did. I play a resto shammy (404)/Desto lock (400) and in DF in 8/8n 8/8.

Looking for a Sun/mon evening/early night raiding guild but can make other times work as long as its not suuuuuper late start time. Horde or Alliance doesnt matter.
Again not looking for a mythic guild and not looking for a guild that requires 15+ keys to join. Just a laid back raiding guild that I can chill with clear bosses and run a few m+s with. Also looking for an active discord not just people who raid log.

My guild raids Sunday/Monday 9 pm pst-12am pst. I know you said not super late start time but not sure exactly what that means to you. So if this time interest you feel free to hit me up. We are AOTC focused. We have active community and solid core that doesnt mind helping others. My discord : i aint da plug#0532 Bnet: iaintdaplug#1119

Hey friend. I do raiding in the mornings due to kids. Not sure if it might work for you.

We are a morning raid guild, with some M+ groups running during the week. We welcome committed raider’s that want to raid consistently, but can’t plan their lives around WOW. We are a laid back/nontoxic group that welcomes constructive feedback. Any player that wants to raid and get better is welcome to apply.

Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8-11AM EST (heroic raid)
Monday 8-11 AM EST Alt Monday(normal Vault)

Progress: AOTC We plan some light Mythic progress.
Needs: We currently need heals and DPS. Holy Paladin, Priest, Druid, Mage or Monk are needed. All roles are considered.
No application required. Just message me and we can talk about goals/expectations.

BN: Jolenar#11150
Discord: Ryaden#5511(preferred

Hello Spy,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! Sounds like we might be a good fit outside of our days. But if they aren’t too late where you are feel free to check us out!

Land Raiders is currently looking for more great people for a casual raiding environment. A little about ourselves:

• We’re currently 2/8 Mythic (8/8 H) and have already achieved our goal of AotC
  • Plenty of M+ are run! We have people who do 10s, 15s, or a select few who push higher into 20+ region
  • Our raid times are 7-10PM EST/6-9PM CST Tues/Thurs
  • The goal each tier is to get AOTC and touch some early Mythics when possible to challenge ourselves, and of course have fun!

We’ve been around and raiding since BC and are a staple of the Silver Hand server group! Several of us are ex-mythic raiders who are just looking to take it a bit easier now. We don’t really have any set rules, but hindering others enjoyment of the game is the one line we draw. Just be friendly, chill, and not a bigot.

Raiding with us is a laid back experience where you have fun while accidentally killing things! We do our best to come together and provide raid mats (feasts/cauldrons/vantus/phials) and have a few laughs each night, but we also expect people to show up ready to go (fight knowledge). That being said we also understand real life happens and we won’t hold it against you if it’s just been one of those weeks.

If you’re interested, we can add you to our in-game community and discord and you can get to know us better before making any judgements or commitments! If we’re sounding like a good fit to you, feel free to add me and we can chat further!

Bnet: Korra#11302
Discord: Korra#8438

Spyros,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A/H] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Descendants of Lore is a group of older, long term players, with families and jobs. We are currently looking for a raider healer, but also have room for DPS.

We raid every Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST (and every other Sunday) which may not be an ideal length for you with a newborn, but we are generous with understanding AFK’s happen.

We push for AOTC each expansion and will sometimes dip a toe into a couple Mythic bosses when we have 20 raiders.

We do not require 15+ keys but we do prefer someone who will run at least some keys to help keep gear appropriate for raiding.

We don’t formally schedule keys, but usually will throw them together when we have 5 people on wanting to run. We run pretty frequently.

We are a small guild and we do have some who raid log, especially right now at the end of a raid tier, but we usually have a handful of our regulars who are on pretty regularly (as family and commitments allow).

We are a guild with quite a few social introverts so sometimes it takes some time to get used to new people but we strive for a close knit guild with low pressure. We usually have a handful of us on Discord during peak hours especially when running, but even those not actually in Discord will make posts throughout the day and reply to others.

I will leave our spam link, if you wish to talk more please feel free to message me on Discord or Battlenet:

One Night Affair-US-Stormrage

8/8H | 2/8M

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST. Thursday night 9-11 EST (optional night)

Led by former CE-focused players, ONA is an AOTC-focused guild that focuses on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment. Many of us also push high m+

Recruitment is currently open for:

Healer
Shaman (Enh)
Mage
DH (Havoc)

BNET: Lucast#1127
Discord: Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

Hi there Spyrös!

I know our times aren’t a perfect match for you, but I thought I’d reach out since I think we might be what you’re looking for in terms of the other aspects!

Our guild <Antithesis> is a Horde guild on Zul’jin. We are a laid back, tight-knit group of adults that skew towards the older side who have raided together for the past several expansions with some of us knowing each other since Mists of Pandaria. We are focused on having a good time, helping each other out, progressing at our own pace, and believe in positivity. We also all have lives outside of WoW and know that that comes first. We’re hoping to round out our roster with people looking for a similar environment and wanting to casually work on AOTC in 10.1 and beyond.

We’re in the same boat as you at 8/8N and 8/8H, and have no real interest in Mythic raiding beyond (if we get 20 people) maybe giving it a shot just for fun, but our main focus is really just maintaining a chill environment and making progress in Heroic.

While we do have some people pushing 20 keys, we don’t mandate M+s or keys or anything like that, but people are always welcome to do keys at any level! We’re all on discord and people are on and active throughout the day, and not just for raids.

Speaking of the raids, our raid times are 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST on Fridays and Saturdays, which I know isn’t ideal for you but if that does work and the rest sounds good, it would be great to talk!

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord (corvidae#5887) or battle.net (Corvidae#11885) or in game on Troglydite. Hope to talk to you soon!

Better Call Thrall on Stormrage sounds like it might be a good fit for you. We have a recruitment post on the forums if you want to check it out. We are in a raid right now, or I would be able to take the time to link it.

IngloriousBastardos is a newer guild looking for anyone interested in doing Mythic + and raiding. We need Tanks, Healers, Dps, and we are also looking for Raid leaders.

We are looking to do Normal, heroic possibly push into mythic Raiding.

Raid times- we are hoping to get two core raiding groups, Evening and daytime.

Day time raids Wend/Thursday at 10am pst-3pm pst.

Evening raid team- Tuesday/ Thursday at 7:30 pst to 11:30 pst

We do Pvp and PVE. We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.

If you are Interested please message Zanaria

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Hey Spyros!

I might have hit up an older post of yours too but I don’t want to miss the opportunity to add you to the team! Let me know if we fit - woudl love to have you!

TL:DR;
Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)