Hunter/DH LF Guild

Hey everyone! We are a friendly couple (409 Havoc DH and a 409 BM hunter - 8/8N, 3/8H) looking for a guild. We are hoping to find a guild that raids 1-2 day a week, and hoping for a Sat/Sun schedule! We are long-time players, and looking for a great fit with like-minded people who have an inclusive environment for M+ and raiding. If this sounds like we might be a good fit, please reply or contact me MamaBear#1385 :slight_smile:

Let’s talk about it on Discrd.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

• People who like to do AOTC and high m+
  • Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
  • Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild

Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)
Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hiya Kaexa!

I’m an officer in the Guild Shred Lobster, and I think you might be a good fit with us! I’ll do a copy and paste thing of our recruiting post, so you can take a look and see if we might be a good fit for you and your friend.

We’re a newer/inclusive guild that put our guild members first, and realize this is a game we are playing to have fun! We’re closing in on AOTC, and would love to expand our ranks. Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday, so not sure if the Thursday is a deal breaker or not. The recruitment post will have more info for you, along with my contact info if you are interested.

We also like to run Mythic + dungeons, which we try and fill with guildies before resorting to the in game group finder.

At the end of the day, we’re here to have fun and enjoy the game together (and hopefully get some of that sweet lootz to drop. lol ). We strive to always keep that the focus, and it helps to create a drama free environment.

Anyway, thanks for your time and here’s that link to our recruitment post. My contact info is listed towards the bottom (I go by Malo in game). Have a good one!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausstormrage-shred-lobster-78n-68h-thurs-9-11p-est-sun-4-7p-est/1511145

You might enjoy Descendants of Lore, we are a long term guild who is 4/8 H and raid Sat and every other Sunday. I will leave the link to my spam below. If interested please feel free to add me on battlenet or discord to talk further:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-descendants-of-lore-17-year-dps-satsun-raids-4pm-8pm-cst/1006292

Hello there Kaexa!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-68h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929

Hey Kaexa,
Added you on Btag, Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps High Priority
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Feral, Boomkin, Rogue, DK

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid every SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], rain or shine. We are looking for more DPS, 1 tank, and someone who can both heal/dps.

As the name indicates, we are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We have been playing together for many years, and we take a casual approach to raiding, but in the end down the bosses. We typically stay up rather late on Saturday hanging out in disc after raid, and dabble in Wrath during non-raid times.

We are currently rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group. We know life can get in the way sometimes, but we are looking for someone who can commit to raiding each weekend with us. We are willing to help gear up newer players, and work on possibility of transfers.

Reach out anytime!

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hi Kaexa, i would absolutely love to talk to you about a spot. im not going to copy paste stuff and bot a reply. i think you guys would be a wonderful fit and i would love to have a shot at making an offer to you guys. my btag is: Grum#11774 and my discord is Grum#9775. we wont disappoint you

PH on Area 52 is a brand new guild started by 2 people who have been playing since Vanilla WoW. We have earned AOTC every expansion excluding Legion and Shadowlands, Earned Realm First and been in top US 14 guild. Our current achievement(s) is 8/8 N, 8/8 H and 3/8 Mythic. Our goal and focus is maintaining AOTC season 2 and forward. We want likeminded people who share the same interests. We are 18+ guild, we like to have fun but serious when it comes to raid time. We expect everyone to know their class and spec.

We are altaholics, we do alt runs (Normal and Heroic raid). We are also into Mythic Keys and earned KSM for season 1.

Our raid times are Tues/Weds (every week) 8-11pm (EST) (7-10 CST) Alt raid times (which vary depending on work schedule(s) and peoples flexibility ) we try to go for Thurs/Friday and or Saturdays same time as main raid.

Contact InformationOfficer - Betchabippy (Bnet: Devá#1193)