Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

Hello all,

We are currently monitoring a DDOS attack against network providers which is affecting latency/connections to our games.

If you are stuck connecting or getting disconnected from WoW, please wait a bit and try again later. Our network team is working hard to resolve this.

10 Likes

any ETA? …

1 Like

It should be, you should follow up with tech support though. What are you experiencing specifically?

The same DDOS as yesterday.

2 Likes

I’m also experiencing similar issues.

This is a Blizz end issue (maybe DDoS, maybe not, can’t tell, it takes 10 hours to get a Blizzard response) Try logging into Faerlina and should you connect, try staying on for 5 minutes. That is what we are experiencing. Everyone get dc’d

1 Like

The DDOS is over but theres still issues Tech support will give the right information to the right people CS is mostly a player to player support forum.

every time i log into Faerlina, i walk around for 2 minutes and instantly kicked out. Whatever is happening it cannot be from Blizzard’s end. I’ve seen DDoS attacks before and this is not Blizzard’s servers, this has to be a outside source doing this.

Its still lagging really really bad in dun morogh 5k ping when 40 is norm. And login is bad

Lots of disconnects and reconnects in our guild, myself included. Definitely something going on with Faerlina.

Yeah, the instability and disconnects continue. I finally just gave up after two dc’s in Scarlet Monastery. Really sucks.

Cant stay logged on more than 10 minutes without being dcd… Really wish they would fix this

I’ve been getting intermittently disconnected on the Fearlina US server. Both before the server restart and afterwards. For several minutes each time. Wondering if this is related to yesterday’s issues or is a new issue?

It’s happening again

Yep, here to say the same.

1 Like

Same as yesterday… Blizzard < some skids…

Happy I came back and paid for this.

There are 2 separate issues being tracked on the tech support forums, so it depends on where you are connecting from. I would follow up with tech support.

1 Like

I just got disconnected again and now it says the Realm is Offline when I try to log in.

Thank you to all of you there at Blizz for all that you are doing to try to mitigate what these id10ts are doing! We really appreciate all of your hard work!

1 Like

Looks like today’s patch did nothing to solve the DDoS attacks.

Sad…

1 Like