Realm and Login Issues [9/8]

Glad some people can get to the character select screen, i cant even log into my realm (Mok’Nathal)

Virtual private network.

Did you seriously link “Power Cycling Your Network Devices?” Maybe you all need to do that on your end. How ridiculous.

You guys got DDOSed and you’re really lumping disconnect issues in with “power cycling network devices.” How tone deaf can one company be?

1 Like

I’ll play at a later date once they have control over their assets. I’ve asked for a refund to my Blizzard account balance for the remainder of my gametime. Anyone else?

I used a VPN, it worked for a bit, but now i can’t get anything…

was disconnected and my ticket closed.

Servers go down, streamer servers are always the first one to go back up. Herod now has a 10 minute que. Fancy that

Currently experiencing ‘World server is down’ in Whitemane after I try entering world. I’ve reset my UI several times, but to no avail.

Bliz if you could get a GM to just hearth me to an inn that would be great. Or just give rested xp bonus…

1 Like

I should be trying to get pristine silk for my mage robe. Not staring at my character at the character select screen

Restart Herod.

Ticket in Whitemane is getting ‘World server is down’ message after trying to enter world. Loading screen gets hung up at about 90% then kicks me off with the server down message.

1 Like

After a series of D/Cs in Whitemane earlier it started saying “Character not found.” after trying to login and now it says the entire world server is down despite the realm status page showing it online with High population.

come on cant your multi million dollar team figure this out already what am i paying you for jeezus

1 Like

I can’t get into retail or classic, it always fails at Logging into game server with the error "You have been disconnected (WOW51900328). I have flushed my dns cache, reset my interface, checked my WOW install files, reset my router, restarted my computer, all of the above multiple times…

2 Likes

yeah same here

I literally got DC’d logged back in and my character experienced a roll back I lost 60k experience went from 1.5 bars to level 43 now I am not even half way to level 43 I need assistance @Blizzard

so 2irl friends of mine or online have the same server we have same internet provider and live in the same town why cant i pass the server menu

1 Like

[Update 5:50 PM PDT]

Hey all,

My shift is over, and I don’t want to leave you all with an opened ended thread so I’m going to close this down. The login issues, and realm issues we’ve been working on today continue to be investigated.

I’ll leave this topic pinned here so others can easily find and refer to it, but for updates please check out our Technical Support forums.

Thank you all once again for all the reports and details you shared throughout the day.

4 Likes