Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

That would cost money, money blizzard doesn- oh wait they do have it…

Nvm :slight_smile:

1 Like

DDos attacks cannot be easily prevented no matter how much $ you have. It’s the nature of the attack.

1 Like

wow 51900328

Login Servers are full.

DDOS again?

1 Like

DC’d, queue to log back in - then get message “World Server Down”

1 Like

in. Looking like ddos again

Same, same.

I just got dc’d from Pagle and now it says the login servers are full. Before hand I was able to get to the realm but all my characters were gone it was just the black screen with the logos around it. -.-

Same on Herod. Whole guild got kicked. 100% same symptoms as yesterday.

Stalagg is down as well

Same, now there’s a log in queue just to get to the servers :joy:

I got past the login que a few moments ago went to click on my server and dc’d again

Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.

Not only you disconnect me from the server, but you also throw me back into the last queue. Thanks crappy blizzard.

1 Like

It is most likely the DDoS attack continuing from yesterday.

It put me in login que but when I clicked on my server (Pagle) it dc’d me again

1 Like

so whitemaine is down also

Fairbanks also being attacked

Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.

That is now a banner on the bnet login window

Yea. Isn’t that just the most fun thing ever? We even have queues for seeing who gets to DC next!

Thank you everyone for the reports. :slight_smile:

We’ve consolidated all related posts into this thread to keep things simplified. Updates will be provided as they’re available and thank you for your patience!