Error: WOW51900328

Stuck again today not able to log in and getting WOW51900328 error when attempting to log in. Anyone else having this issue or have suggestions? Have double checked all the ports etc through my firewall etc.

4 Likes

its not you, its the servers…welcome to the party

1 Like

I have no idea but my brother is getting this problem while i am not on the same internet connection

Having the same problem on Pagle. Got dc’d an hour ago and haven’t been able to get past the server log on screen since.

same for me havent been able to get past server selection screen

Having error 51900101 on Thalnos (classic)

Same here, all my friends could log in and play normally. Can’t even log into retail, same issue.

1 Like

I’m jealous Mordaxx. I get to the logging in to the server and then the wonderful error over and over. I need a bigger glass of wine for all of this today.

I keep getting the same error. Will be nice when in a couple years they’re able to finally figure their expletive delete out so the game will be playable.

yea thats basically where im at. i select the server i play on then after a good long pause it gives me the WOW51900328 error

Yep, I’ve just joined the party as well was in trisfal glades and just went into a complete lag spike now i cant get into the game same code WOW51900328

I am in the same boat. No issues prior to the server problems yesterday. I have done everything in the troubleshooting guide. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the client and game. No addons, completely reset router and internet connection, and every combination of the above. No connection!

Another DDoS attack today according to the BlizzardCS Twitter feed.

Well we need to ban together and DDos them!!

I just want to play damn this sucks. Herod is down i dont get how they can let this happens for days

Please understand, they’re just a small indie company.

1 Like

Hey y’all,

We are aware of the issues and working on getting this resolved. I’ll be locking this thread so keep an eye on this one.