8700k literally melts motherboard and water-cooling system

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupportgore/comments/emg7i0/this_fried_i78700k_cpu_melted_its_socket_and/

Yikes… :sweat_smile: that’s one way to get a new PC

Griefs the most well known shill on this forums is none other than yourself.

Here’s your shilling, removing your post and apologizing:

Here’s you lying and shilling again after apologizing:

You, we both know Intel CPUs generally are fine. Unless there’s an epidemic there’s no reason to act like an uneducated spoof such as Griefs, Ziryus or Satlzman.

I know that, I shared this because this was interesting… But knowing griefs, he had to find a way to make a snark comment.

Had this been a Ryzen CPU instead, he would most likely have a field day.

What he doesn’t know is the rest of us have a field day at his expense.

Had this been a ryzen CPU it wouldn’t have been posted. You certainly wouldn’t have posted it, that’s for sure. I wonder why that is?

2 Likes

Probably because it would have been posted already by someone else before I even had a chance to see it on Reddit or check the forums for the day

The real question is… had it been posted by someone else, would they also get the same treatment?

These people are only in your imagination. I don’t think people like Griefs care enough to post about a single negative occurrence. The Reddit thread was more about the tech support gore than “lol Intel sux” but you can’t seem to tell the difference.

Oh look, you’re playing the victim again. Poor you. If you stopped posting stupid crap no one would call you out on it.

:thinking:

Are you also wearing rose tinted goggles when browsing the forums?

TIL posting a picture and link about how someone’s 8700k fried up = shilling for AMD

As for “playing victim”, you’re only saying that is:

as long as it’s nothing Intel related, yourself or others would be satisfied… Got it :wink:

The only thing that makes me concern is some having the urge to reply because I said something… Like right now

1 Like

Uh… have you seen his post history? He’s been spreading false information left and right.

Griefs went so far as to lie about Linux failing to install on Ryzen and admitting he never tried when question about it.

I’m not agreeing with ‘You’ on this post as you’ve seen from my post history above. That doesn’t mean you’re not lying about your assessment of Griefs and ‘You’ is not playing a victim as is your claim.

1 Like

If anyone calls You out on his blatant AMD shilling he plays the victim. It’s been going on for years and it’s tiring.

Then you’ll have no problem providing a plethora of evidence to back up your statement.

You can look at his post history. He’s done it in this thread already. I mean, it’s not like it’s been going on since he carved his stupid AMD pumpkin.

Where?
You’re claiming years of evidence but haven’t quoted a single line.

Oh I never claimed to have years of evidence since the old forums are gone. I also don’t feel like digging through everything since his profile is hidden. You’re going to have to take my word on it.

You’ve already lied on this very thread about Griefs and the old forums are available on search engine caches.

Still waiting for evidence, even on this very thread as you claim.

Here he is assuming and playing the victim in the 2nd paragraph.

What’s so victim about it?

He acts like he’s mistreated when people call him out on his lies. I’ll go with lies too since you think that was my intention with mentioning Griefs as an example. When You comes on here and lies and shills and he gets called out, he plays the victim with “if anyone else posted it they wouldn’t get treated this way” but no one else is going to post the stupid stuff he posts. Who else is going to post the following here?

Come on.

Its because AMD thats all :rofl:

they literally need a reason to bicker towards me, proves it because I come back and see like 10 replies cuz mordrid trying to argue

To be fair I wouldn’t do it without a reason.

I’m just replying.