8.1.5 Known Issues & Information

The 8.1.5 content update is now live. Please read on for a list of known issues that we’re working on, and further information about the update.

As always, Blizzard Customer Support is here for you! If you don’t see your issue in the list below, Get help here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

8.1.5 KNOWN ISSUES
Updated March 12, 2019

Classes

• Mage - Frost
  • It is possible for Flurry casts to not consume Brain Freeze.

Dungeons and Raids

• Ulduar
  • XT-002 Deconstructor does not spawn hard mode chest on normal difficulty.

Items

• Idol of Indiscriminate Consumption does not function properly on allies.
  • Idol of Indiscriminate Consumption does full damage to pets.
  • Certain items with a fixed stat distribution are unable to be purchased if the item scales below the required level on the base item.
  • Guild vendor prices may vary based on the NPC’s faction.

Player versus Player

• Battlegrounds
  • In Temple of Kotmogu, a sound plays on loop from all Restoration power ups.

Quests

• Players do not gain quest credit for “The Faceless Herald” when killing Warbinger Yenajz.
  • Battle for Lordaeron - Players are reporting that they are experiencing a large amount of lag or low framerates when doing the scenario.
  • “Naga Attack” in Atal’Gral can prevent you from being able to accept “Unintended Consequences”.

For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have guides for both new and returning players.

New Player’s Guide

Returning Player’s Guide

As with any update it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated. It may be a good idea to reset your UI to default to make sure that the old files aren’t causing any issues.

Resetting your User Interface

Helpful links for various tech issues:

1 Like

When will Azjol-Nerub in Dragonblight (Wrath of Lich King) dungeon be fixed?!? Mobs in beginning of instance used to drop SOMETHING… Since BfA, they haven’t been dropping ANYTHING, except the last 2 npcs!

You forgot about nightbane in karazhan. He’s still broken as hell since 8.1 and you never addressed It, same with a lot of legion content now with some mobs having x4 more hp and in some cases Damage…

3 Likes

Will I be able to see my Alliance specific Monel-hardened Shields that I put on the auction house or can only horde characters still see them?

My character, despite having all leatherworking, including Kul Tiran Leatherworking, maxed, cannot equip the mail pants I crafted months ago and have worn for months, receiving the error: “You can never use that item.”

This is an issue that I believe to be brought upon by this patch today.

8 Likes

I cannot create a new Kul Turan Race even though I have completed all the achievements.

same dog I can’t make the new races have all requirements

1 Like

I can’t either and I have completed the required stuff on both sides. I’m even riding around on the shiny new mount and can’t make the new races

Hati Taming is completely screwed up…

At least you got there. Tons of us can’t even see Thorim

This!!! I cannot wear pants!

Did you complete all the quests for the Wrath content out there? This issue existed on the PTR and I did send a bug report about it.

Equipoise Arcane Azerite Trait? Bug or are you all intentionally trying to drive this spec further into the ground?

All the Hati appearances were in the stable , go click on the stable master next to Thorim, if you have room , they are in there.

Embrace of Paku is defaulted as passive buff without using your 5 day cd bargain of loa? For zandalari

I have done all quests. Used Wholly and Grail to double check and there is literally nothing out here except Homeward Bound

Equipoise is bloody bugged, I have raid tonight! You better fix this before then.

2 Likes

Leatherworkers still cant equip their made items.

2 Likes

The left eye on the blood elf females has the glow unattached to the eye. You can see the full circle past the eye and blinking from the right side of her face. Not sure if this does the same on men.

Also, the orc men with straight backs have no lean animation when they go from idle to running like most other races. It’s instantaneous rather than a slight transition.

Edit with image example: https ://imgur.com/a/xV9lnRy