The 8.1.5 content update is now live. Please read on for a list of known issues that we’re working on, and further information about the update.
As always, Blizzard Customer Support is here for you! If you don’t see your issue in the list below, Get help here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
8.1.5 KNOWN ISSUES
Updated March 12, 2019
- Mage - Frost
- It is possible for Flurry casts to not consume Brain Freeze.
Dungeons and Raids
- XT-002 Deconstructor does not spawn hard mode chest on normal difficulty.
- Idol of Indiscriminate Consumption does not function properly on allies.
- Idol of Indiscriminate Consumption does full damage to pets.
- Certain items with a fixed stat distribution are unable to be purchased if the item scales below the required level on the base item.
- Guild vendor prices may vary based on the NPC’s faction.
Player versus Player
- In Temple of Kotmogu, a sound plays on loop from all Restoration power ups.
- Players do not gain quest credit for “The Faceless Herald” when killing Warbinger Yenajz.
- Battle for Lordaeron - Players are reporting that they are experiencing a large amount of lag or low framerates when doing the scenario.
- “Naga Attack” in Atal’Gral can prevent you from being able to accept “Unintended Consequences”.
For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have guides for both new and returning players.
As with any update it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated. It may be a good idea to reset your UI to default to make sure that the old files aren’t causing any issues.
Helpful links for various tech issues: