The war raging across Azeroth between Alliance and Horde has intensified. As the Alliance lays plans to retake Darkshore and regain a foothold in Kalimdor, both factions have redoubled their attacks across the zones of Kul Tiras and Zandalar.
Some features that you’ll find in this update:
Tides of Vengeance - Survival Guide - Part Three
For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have guides for both new and returning players.
As with any update it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated. It may be a good idea to reset your UI to default to make sure that the old files aren’t causing any issues.
Helpful links for various tech issues:
Known Issues - Bug Report Forum Thread:
Hotfixes: March 5, 2019
Unable to equip Leatherworking crafted legs, even with max BfA LW skill.
- Unable to log in:
Pending an update to the WoW Companion app, it is currently not possible to log in. We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- Action Bar Key Bindings:
The Key Bindings for selecting a specific action bar page (shift+1-6), paging forward (shift+mousewheel up), and paging backward (shift+mousewheel down) have been reset. These can be re-bound in the Action Bar section of the Key Bindings menu.
- Items appear unusable:
Items may appear unusable until clicked on. To resolve this, simply use the item anyway.
- Greyed out bank slots:
Bank bag slots may appear greyed out. Moving the bag to another slot and back will resolve the issue.
Developer Q & A’s:
We have taken the Dev Q & A videos and listed each player question so you can jump straight to it in the video. You can find a link to the various Q&A’s from Legion and pre-Battle for Azeroth here.
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - July 19
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - August 23
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - October 11
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - December 14 2018
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - January 24 2019
- Battle for Azeroth Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas (Game Director) - March 21 2019 - New