8.1.5 Known Issues & Information

My Incandescent Silver shows a nerf to 38 mastery from 70 for the heroic version. Patch notes stated “We have increased the effect of the Sliver by 6% and the Prism by 15% to offset this change in behavior.” But this isn’t an increase…

2 Likes

The second boss of Trial of the Champion is glitched. I have ran this for the past 10 days or so, both Normal & Heroic, and have done it pre-patch & post-patch. After the boss fight, the boss runs toward the chest and idles there at 1% health and you’re still in combat. The chest is non-clickable and therefore grants no loot. If you leave the dungeon to get out of combat they will despawn after awhile. You can still; however, do The Black Knight boss afterward.

me and a group of my friends were playing perfectly fine the day before patch but after this patch we are getting “your 3d accelerator is not support by world of warcraft” and then tells me to visit a support page that tells me nothing. all my drivers are up to date and and my video card is still supported.

Anyone elses bfa story quest become available again like all mine reset as an optional redue??

And ever since 8.1.5 lag has been crazy

I also have an issue with craftable i415 gear. I opened a ticket today in technical probs… sent in a few screen shots and spent almost an hour with a GM (Vladosiky) who was able to put my gear on, however it would remain red in the item slot as well as the armor icon on the right side of my screen with the crafted items showing as broken. I get the error message as “You will never be able to equip that item” when I try to equip them.

After going round a few times with the gear and the GM, they said there was one other reported issue (a sheild). It is now clear many of us are having issues with craftable gear. The GM is pointing the Devs to look into it, but I was also told to point anyone else with similar issues to this thread as it was the first known post regarding craftable gear: Can't Equip Crafted Shields. However clearly now there are numerous posts on craftable issues.

One other thing, which may or may not be relevant but I changed races a week or so ago and thought that may also be adding to the gear equip conflict. By chance has anyone with this issue recently changed race?

Bloodsoaked Skullforged Reaver is not responding to Battle-Hardened Heirloom Scabbard. It is at upgrade level 3/4.

I play on Alterac and I’ve literally been able to sign in and do something a total of once today. Been trying, have got black screen, music, cursor. Each and every time after that one successful join. Is it me? Is it a server issue?

Looking forward to feed back of any kind. “From anyone really, especially if you’re on alt too and have had the same problem.”

Mine are not.

Phase 2 during mythic rastakhan’s fight, while Bwonsamdi cast [Inevitable End], the whole raid will lag and freeze.

Week 13 of Arcane Linguist still not working at all, and apparently Blizzard doesn’t even know it doesn’t work. WELL HERES YOUR SIGN!

Sincerely, A disappointed mage

1 Like

Anyone else having issues where the window keeps resizing or shifting to “main” monitor?

I can’t tell if its 8.1.5, elvui 11.02, or the windows update from yesterday.

It is extremely irritating…and occasionally causes the game to crash.

It seems more likely to happen on screen reloads (between zones seldomly, hearstone/ports 80% of the time, and occasionally just seemingly random/phasing(?)).

1 Like

some reason I cant see the scrapper machine not showing up is this a bug

required character LvL to wear an item still bug. Description says “required 110”. Trying to wear with a 110 character and the error message says “required 120”.

https://i.imgur.com/B0Nw29G.jpg

Timewalk Dungeon Gundrak. the boss Drakkari Colossus buggs out and does not die.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but with the increase of the per character limit on each realm, I am still only able to create one demon hunter per server. I know this was something that was lifted later on for the dk, but was wondering if there are any plans to lift this restriction with the new server allotments.

Quest symbols not showing over NPC’s. I can see on the main map, but not on the mini or hovering over their heads.

1 Like

Did you pick up the quest chain in your major city like all the other allied races

What about the drought of 10 lands stacks buff?? Some people have 30 stacks is that working as intended

1 Like

What about quest chains being broken after faction transferring? Currently cannot unlock my Zandalari trolls due to not being able to complete Vol’Dun because of missing quests and the entire Final Seal questline being broken due to King Rakastan not offering quests nor turn ins?
Edit: This toon was previously faction transferred and has returned to the horde so all of the story zones (except Vol’Dun) are done. I have the rep and all of that but cannot do anything due to not being able to get anything or turn “The Blood Gate” to Rakastan, I have no clue if I need all 3 zones to start the Final Seal questline but regardless if I need to I can’t due to quests missing entirely.

Think it’s just the 1 zone

1 Like