Actions Taken Against Gallywix And Gold Selling

After performing a thorough investigation, we’ve identified that the Gallywix boosting organization has been taking part in gold selling for real money. Real money trading – also known as RMT – is a serious violation of our End-User License Agreement and is not tolerated, therefore we’ve begun taking action and have banned accounts in North America and Europe that were associated with this group and taking part in the real money trading transactions.

These actions have primarily targeted the Gallywix organization so far, but our investigations are ongoing and additional accounts involved with running this organization may be banned in the future.

Going forward, accounts may receive actions if they are found to be involved in future transactions with Gallywix or are actively advertising it.

Thank you for your understanding.

129 Likes

Hopefully at least some of the constant spam will die down now.

63 Likes

What the???

Are you sure it’s not just select individuals who utilize the community or are you going to slander the community name just like that?

21 Likes

Rigged vision bot too

8 Likes

Yet they don’t mind paying a ceo $40mm. Odd.

28 Likes

imagine boosting for a community like that wtf???

2 Likes

see u in huokan guys

11 Likes

are we just going to become SLB ads now?

3 Likes

Good. Maybe I can turn Trade Chat back on now, and not get accosted by their endless spamming.

39 Likes

Is there any clarification here at all? Does this mean that anyone advertising for the community will get action taken against their account? Or only the people who were found to be participating in RMT? Because frankly this seems like a ploy to get Gallywix to stop advertising period by issuing vague threats.

16 Likes

Alright. Since it got less traction in trainer chat. Here are my true feelings bout tre’s promo.
First, they took Gina and Misch… Ok, we needed ad managers, I get it. The slippery slope didn’t stop there though, they came back to trainer chat, and they took Xalance in the night. “A travesty”, I said, lost to the sands of time raid sheets. But then… Then they came for Treanne… The best of us, the last hope for trainer chat. The one we knew was holding us grounded to this sacred realm. They took him, unannounced and without warning. They took him right out from under my nose. THIS CANNOT STAND! Who’s next? Kiko!? DOOT DOOT? We will not bow to the tyranny of management! I ask you, RISE ad trainers! Rise up with me and together we can revolutionize Gallywix!

11 Likes

You’re more than welcome to leave Trade Chat at any time. I love when people say things like this, like trade chat has such meaningful things happening in it that you’re somehow bothered that services like this use it for its actual purpose.

17 Likes

god damnit now is not the time for this lmao

3 Likes

You must not have the “huokan community” on your realm yet then, which is 1000x worse with the spam.

7 Likes

I’ve had Trade off for years.

But please, continue to reply to me for no reason. I enjoy the salt.

12 Likes

Some clarification is needed. Are you saying boosting communities in general are not allowed and none of us should affiliate with gallywix and we can be banned for simply boosting for them for in game gold.

Or is it accounts linked to RMT only? or advertisers only? please clarify. thank you

18 Likes

Ok cool but like, it’s not the whole community as a advertiser and a booster I know exactly 0 who RMT and slandering the whole community for the actions of a few using our name is kinda not cool.

15 Likes