Actions Taken Against Gallywix And Gold Selling

Going forward, accounts may receive actions if they are found to be involved in future transactions with Gallywix or are actively advertising it.

that part is super vague

9 Likes

finally payback for striking me and stealing my gold gallywix degenerate thieves

25 Likes

just report them all for spamming thats whay i do

11 Likes

Better not get banned because you idiots at Blizzard think framing an entire community for the actions of the few is a smart idea.

How about instead of targeting an entire community, you just ban the ones breaking the rules?

33 Likes

I do, if I ever see any of their annoying ads in any General Chat.

3 Likes

Fun detected: NERF.

:thinking:

5 Likes

This post needs some clarification. Gallywix is a HUUUUGE community with many advertisers who simply advertise to make gold and all guilds from Limit to pieces and down to any hall of fame or high rank guild got their buyers thru gallywix every week.

100s of m+ sales get done thru gallywix everyday. All high end m+ players who do sales just for gold so we can afford our potions and consumables.

Are you banning all of us? or threatening to ban all of us if we do any more carries thru gallywix?

or is this targetted at few bad apples who were RMTing. ( as it should be )

25 Likes

Word was Gally had a lot of GMs protecting them and targeting other sales teams. Hopefully that’s all done now.

6 Likes

Also what about the gold gallywix owes players and all the hall of fame guilds. Are we just not supposed to collect our balance for carries already done in previous couple of weeks cuz we shouldnt have any more transaction with them?

This is wayyyyy too serious for you to be in such a grey area about blizzard.

Gallywix as of right now owes guilds and players 100s of millions of gold probably over a billion gold.

10 Likes

imagine starlight morons on here bad mouthing when their owner was banned for real money trading multiple times and preys on girls. we’ve all seen the documents about him. where’s their bluepost?

8 Likes

We’ve gone through gallywix quite a few times for carries, always seemed legit, methinks there was some people doing RMT on the side and it got blown up in the communities face, hope you runners and advertisers get your cut.

7 Likes

Tbh this seems a bit harsh slandering the whole community for the actions of (likely) just a few.

8 Likes

This please.

6 Likes

Clarification waiting room Pog

6 Likes

Well when the entire community is apart of a singular name, then that is what happens.

Good riddance to their constant spam and advertisements in group finder.

Don’t want your community to get banned, or actions taken then don’t sell gold for RMT.

21 Likes

its not even about IF we will get the gold they owe us and our guilds.

According to this blue post we shouldnt even have any more transactions with them so like blizzard doesnt want us to collect our gold or we get banned? I dont understand.

4 Likes

People suck, couple bad apples gotta spoil it for everyone. Always knew the carry was going to succeed with gallywix, will be missed.

2 Likes

Hold on. This announcement massively concerns me, even though neither I nor anyone else in my guild (to my knowledge) have participated in Gallywix sales at any point.

I’ve always been under the impression that the Gallywix community has had an extremely good reputation for ensuring that their carries were gold-only, and they’ve historically taken extremely strict action against all players engaged in RMT.

As someone who knows many Gallywix boosters (players/5-man groups and partnered guilds alike) I can attest to the fact that every single one of them hasn’t engaged in an ounce of RMT whatsoever. Are they going to be punished as if they were engaging in RMT simply because they were partnered and thus associated with Gallywix? Gallywix is an extremely large boosting community; surely the few instances of RMT that you may have detected aren’t even remotely close to indicative of a community that thousands of Cutting Edge and key-pushing players use simply to make gold through a means that doesn’t circumvent or defy the Terms of Service.

That community’s reputation has been spotless, especially because of how anti-RMT it has historically been. Are you guys sure your investigation was thorough enough?

16 Likes

slander the community name? Are you kidding? all gallywix has ever been known for is relentless chat spam and ripping people off. the fact that people are shocked they were doing RMT is hilarious.

33 Likes

posture check

24 Likes