26 hours later, and still

Zero response to my ticket about being falsely caught up in this sweeping auto AV ban. The people I was literally pvping with had their tickets taken care of, and are currently unbanned, and fighting the queue boss. Yet here myself, and many others sit unjustly punished. Any chance we can move this along? Perhaps some customer service is in order here?

Ticket Number: US85783313

3 Likes

Unless they do some type of mass review (which I’m fairly positive isn’t a thing), no. You have a ticket in, and that’s all you can do.

Last we were told, ticket times are 5-6 days.

1 Like

You need to wait on your ticket. There are no GMs on the forums and posting here will not result in a faster reply. That wouldn’t be fair to the people ahead of you in line.

4 Likes

People I 100% put in a ticket in well before are currently unbanned, and I havent been helped? How is that a thing?

I’d recommend hanging tight. Even though ticket times are long, it looks like appeals for the ban wave are taking precedence (educated guess based on the posts I’ve seen). They might just be going down a list and haven’t gotten to you yet.

Hoping you get this resolved soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tickets are being reviewed as quickly as possible, Chornobyl - although times are far longer than we like.

I did have a brief look at this, I am not the decision maker, but I wouldn’t hold out a great deal of hope this one is going to be overturned.

You are welcome to leave this open for a proper review, however.

10 Likes

Can you add spesifics for why you would or would not “hold out a great deal of hope” what is blizzard actually reviewing and basing their decisions off of?

Also the OP has a great point. I also know of others who submitted a appeal after i did and have already been helped. Others never even submitted and appeal or their appeal was never responded and the ban is gone.

Would love any information as we have been receiving none

2 Likes

Because of what I’m seeing in the notes, Knappogue. I could be wrong, I’m not involved in the review process - but I didn’t want to hold out hope, especially since it will be awhile before an official answer is received.

There are a number of things involved in this type of suspension.

Games played, games where it appears no damage or healing was done at all, etc. We can see a great deal, and I really am not at liberty to disclose all the parameters.

12 Likes

No, that is not something they do.

I would also like to know why the system is set to ban 30 days for first time offenders without any warning.

Anyone can agree that a 30 day ban with no warning or notifications for a first time offender is absurd.

1 Like

I’m afraid that I cannot address at all, Knappogue. Those are decisions made by our developers.

2 Likes

Pretty weird. I know for sure there is no foul play afoot on my end. I play the battlegrounds as they come. Cant make people engage me or come fight me at a tower, or graveyard I’m defending.

1 Like

Well I would love that to be addressed by the developers.

I think this disaster is shinning light on a poor system.

3 Likes

You’ll want to post in the PVP forums - or General then, Knappogue. Devs visit many forums - but not this one.

4 Likes

I just wish blizz would provide some communication on how this is being handled and the appropriate way to get your issue resolved.

All we hear is to make a appeal and wait in line but as I have stated some players are saying they are getting the issue resolved outside of the appeal ticket. Others say they know friends that submitted after they did and their friends already have a response.

1 Like

Exactly this. They tell us they are helped in the order received but literally people who put in tickets several hours after mine have been helped and unbanned while mine and many others sit un touched.

2 Likes

Not trying to be combative but its very weird that devs dont visit a customer support forum. Ya know where customers go for support?

2 Likes

The forum needs re-named to match its intention, I agree. That’s been debated so many times.

Going to be frank, the blues here really don’t have any say in what’s happening to accounts, how tickets are handle, nor they’re here to really field requests that isn’t in their job title.

1 Like

My respons from cs was:

…only defending is not in the spirit of pvp.

2 Likes