♥ <PremoGaming> 12/12 H 2 day AOTC LF Raiders/ M+ runners

Currently looking for more to add to the raid roster for 8.3 drop.

Current Raid Progress:

Nya’Lotha
12/12 H
12/12 N

EP
8/8 H

CoS
2/2 H

BoD
3/9 M
9/9 H
9/9 N

Are you looking for a no drama guild? One that clears AOTC every tier and pushes Mythic + keys? Check out PremoGaming on Thrall - Accepting all players no matter your previous raiding experience or ilvl! Contact Moonpie#1732 BNet, Moonpie#5426 Discord, or Quinnie/Zhîî in game, Cheeky#1930 or Zðd/Aadorian for further information or if you have questions.

Raiding schedule is Monday and Wednesday from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm CST. Attendance is not required, but to raid you have to be geared/enchanted/gemmed and have consumables accordingly so consider that if you won’t be able to make it all the time. We also run lots of Mythic + and would like more groups to be running. Check out our raiderIO page here --> raiderio/guilds/us/thrall/PremoGaming

We are a group of ex-hardcore friends from Premonition on Windrunner-Alliance (ex top 150 world) who decided to play on Thrall-Horde for Battle for Azeroth. We are accepting ALL PLAYERS. We are looking for friends to play with, not elitists. We do plan to do everything the game has to offer, without pressure. Join us to raid, or not to raid. We don’t care this time around. Our core members have all played together for a long time and don’t want the drama or stress of a hard core guild anymore. We’re looking for new friends to become our long time, core members too!

Do we want to raid? Sure, we do. Do we want to put undue stress on ourselves or our guildies? Nope! If you just want a place to hang out in game or Discord - you can do that too. When we say no pressure, we mean it. The only thing we will require is that you are geared and prepared with the necessary consumables for raiding. We don’t want to waste our time, obviously. Our ultimate goal is to clear all Heroic content (AOTC) when it is relevant. If we ever get the chance to go over after Mythic raids, we’ll go for it. However, if we can’t do it, we don’t care much about that either. So if you’re looking for a home where you can do what you want, when you want, or raid only Normal and/or Heroic while having fun with friends and no pressure, then check us out. There’s no harm in getting to know us or asking questions. It never hurts to give us a try :slight_smile:

PS - We don’t want anyone who causes drama, is a jerk, or treats fellow guildies poorly! These types of people will be promptly kicked. Also, if you are EXPECTING Mythic progression we are not the guild for you.

Best of luck to everyone searching for a new guild!

(couldn’t edit the body of my previous post so I had to start a new one)

Bump for more mythic and mythic+ raiders :slight_smile:

Looking for more to join us!

Looking for more to join us for mythic early bosses and mythic pluses

Looking for a few more to add to the roster!

Looking for more ranged dps and a tank for mythic + and backup for raids

Looking for more to join us!

bump for more great players!

looking for more to join us to finish out this tier!

Looking for more ranged DPS!

Looking for more ranged DPS!

Looking for more active players who want to raid and do mythic+ pushes :slight_smile:

Hi I replied in a different thread, which I cant find now haha.
Anyway, would you be interested in a returning player? I am an Rdruid main, but honestly not too fuzzed about raiding, I do like m+, and hopefully will get back into those when I get decent gear :slight_smile:
I added those btags in the post btw.

Hi Vesinaii - let’s talk tonight if you’re around. I accepted your friend request :slight_smile:

Still looking for a warlock!

looking for more to push lower mythic raids and mythic +

Mythic Grong down - starting Heroic Crucible next week!

Bump for great players!

Killed another mythic boss! Ready for Heroic Crucible tomorrow!

Looking forward to starting Heroic Crucible today !