H 391 Hunter looking for guild

I am looking for a new guild. Currently all my progression is on my lock which is 9/9n 8/9h and 1/9m. So despite what my hunter has on progression I do know all the fights including a 7 hp percent wipe on jaina so i am close to a kill on her i just need to find the right guild to do it with. My btag is Vel#1452 so hit me up. As for raiding im a good for any time to raid.

Hello. Friend requested (ganderin4620#1637) XRaided raids T/TH 845p to 11pm est. We are currently 5/9H and LF rdps mainly to fill out spots and potentially replace some current lack luster dps. I hope to chat soon.

Hey Veliena - Check us out! We raid Monday and Wednesday from 8pm to 11pm CST. We are 9/9H and 1/9M and we’re looking for more ranged DPS for early mythic bosses and mythic pluses.

Quinnie i sent you a btag request so we can talk about a possible spot. Im on Turalyon so ill have to run with you guys on something other than mythic for trail but if its a right fit ill be willing to transfer to server.

Icon is looking for more RDPS!

We are 9/9h 1/9m raiding twice a week from 9-12 EST on Thursdays and Mondays!

We’ve been around since vanilla, have a great M+ culture (have a team in the Mythic Dungeon Invitstional), and an overall fun loving group. Not tryna make this a job, it’s a game we play to escape. We even have an annual meetup in Dallas every year called IconCon!

Would love to talk to you when you get a chance. Sent you a friend request.

Mahanaxar#1991 bnet
Mahanaxar#6385 discord (prererred)

Definitely! Not a problem at all. Will discuss further and looking forward to speaking with you. I added you on bnet as I didn’t have a friend request from you yet. Talk to you soon!

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 7/9 Normal) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Any class).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) We are full on non-ranged DPS but would obviously be willing to consider the right candidate.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus could content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share