WoW Classic Stress Test 1

Time for some Lv5 raids

Not yet…

I didn’t get in the Beta nor stress test. :frowning:
I submitted bugs in the WoD beta. Account created in Vanilla and the only reason my sub dropped was when my computers died.
I can’t wait.
Been watching streamers play constantly since the beta started.

Ok, was just wondering how you knew you were in.

Wishful thinking? Though I’m starting to think I should stop being helpful in the forums. Don’t want them to keep me out of beta because I’m too useful elsewhere.

2 Likes

Getting invited to the stress test will not impact your standing for future closed beta invites.

25 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Was it implied that the invites to the stress test have gone out already given that pre-downloading is available?

1 Like

So 2 days for no beta?

I’ll take it.

Give me access!

Was it implied that the invites to the stress test have gone out already given that pre-downloading is available?

That’s what I gather from it.

The people who are in the closed beta will see the new title in the launcher so I wanted to get this post up to avoid confusion there. For people who are getting invited to the stress test, it may not show up in your Battle.net App until tomorrow but then you have the rest of that day to download the client and prepare for Wednesday.

19 Likes

Please oh Blue Poster, bless me with an invite!

5 Likes

Gonna be a disappointing day tomorrow.

2 Likes

That moment the cats and bears that have gone so long being ignored for ages suddenly rise up and eat the players trying to WPVP LOL

“Rise up sons and daughters of Hillsbrad! Today is the day we finally show the Alliance and the Horde the true champions of these Foothills!”

3 Likes

Can you confirm if subscribing will?

Thank you for the quick response, I figured that’s how it would work but thought I would clarify!

Thanks again and have a great day!

2 Likes

I hope your stress test is taking into account high-pop realms like Illidan-US.

Your so called “great” launch of BFA was a disaster for high pop realms. The servers were down until you “fixed” it at 12 am (aka the EST went to bed tired of waiting).

Just saying. For some of us the launch was pitiful.

Also - you may want to evaluate enabling just 1 race/faction especially if its “sanctuary” and “stress”.

BFA and WoD largely fell over because you funneled the entire server-base (most high-pop servers are single faction dominant) into 1 zone and 1 area.

Legion was less “stress” because players chose zones almost immediately after a class specific and instanced short campaign dividing the player base by 12 for campaign, then 5 for the zones.

If you enable all races, then you may not stress the servers sufficiently since every race has their own starting area. Unless of course you are just testing logging in.

Hello I understand that the stress test will only take part for a certain amount of time and I shall be off of work and free to help your guys stress test! Looking forward to hopefully getting in and playing around!

Hello I understand that the stress test will only take part for a certain amount of time and I shall be off of work and free to help your guys stress test! Looking forward to hopefully getting in and playing around!