Sharding after latest server restart?

Cry much? We get it. You’re whiney.

You are gonna keep saying that when the game releases too?

yeah that seems pretty bad I thought it wasn’t supose to happen unless you grouped with someone on another layer. They must be testing some stuff out

No, but the point of Beta is to identify and fix these problems. And since S/W development is my job, I’m quite aware of the difference between “ready to test” and “ready to release”.

This man holds the key:

1 Like

This is a known issue that we are actively investigating. Please continue to report these types of mob-behavior if they are happening in other locations.

57 Likes

Thanks for the response! Layering is one of the key concerns we have so its a must fix.

1 Like

Thank you very much for responding to this. I was quite concerned seeing that honestly. Good to know for certain this isn’t meant to be and it’s being looked into.

1 Like

This was happening everywhere last night, and it seems to be evident they are still adjusting and seeing what works.

I myself was killing Satyrs in Ashenvale and right after killing 3 or 4 they respawned almost automatically.

As I ran off I ran across the bodies of ones I had killed, and those stayed down for at least 5 minutes.

Another separate instance I had finally cleared to a chest and when I got to advance to it, the 3 mobs surrounding it appeared in a very clear phase/layer and promptly killed me. Daze of our lives and unable to flee ;D.

1 Like

Weird to see a blue in the forums.

6 Likes

:man_facepalming: Awful. Blizzard doubling down on losing ideas

1 Like

You were right. I apologize for doubting you earlier.

NP. We all want to make sure this works.

2 Likes

Any word on when Classic beta will no longer require a sub? Thanks. I still think its strange Classic beta requires a sub but 8.2 beta doesnt.

They just said it was a bug tho, it’s a beta, this is what we test in a beta

5 Likes

I hope you’re right

Sure man, just toss me an invite!

BIG YIKES

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

Ikr.
Bit hard for me to test this game for them when I’ve been JIPPED, YES, JIPPED out of an invite.
Subbed 05 too. Upon release to Oce.

Well… layering IS sharding…

1 Like