THIS is not Classic. Warts and all

they brought the servers down today to fix that. said it had something to do with how the mobs were spawning, not the layers switching.

There are multiple instances of it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/InventiveSlipperyBaguetteKAPOW
https://clips.twitch.tv/MoralAgileCatTwitchRPG

This really isn’t sharding? Huh?

No, it’s phasing. And that’s what beta is there for, no one would play if that was final product.

H…How is this an ad hominem? He asked you to give him proof. I would like to inform myself as well. You said there are THOUSAND of links you can provide. GO on and bring them.
Are you sure you are actually researching anything when you speak on the matter?

the second one of the crocodile use to happen to me with mobs on azuremyst isle before there was such a thing as sharding. its on the boundary between one seam of the zone and another.

2 Likes

It has been reported and acknowledged.

That is clearly not phasing.

I said multiple instances. Please post on your main

This is actually same thing I had happen on vanilla private server, I left Northshire and guards phased away, as you entered new “zone”.

Yeah it is, I had it happen on Northdale, left Northshire and guards phased away, it’s matter of zones and stuff, should be fixed, that’s what beta is for.

I have seen a few of these. But this isn’t even the issue in my mind.

The issue is player to player interaction/building community. If you are being dropped into a different player base every night you log in - that is not anything close to vanilla.

3 Likes

A blue should really post in the forum hours ago that this is a known bug in week one of closed beta.

That’s not phasing, it’s sharding.

:cocktail:

He did - a few hours ago.

There is literally a CM post about this is being looked into. It’s a bug. You can keep calling it sharding and we can all agree but it’s not intended no matter how much you keep claiming it to be the end of the world.

1 Like

this is why the selectable not hoppable layer idea is preferable, sure gonna be a login queue but thems the breaks

1 Like

Oh wow that’s so weird.

Fixed it…

HAHAHAHAHAH. THIS my sir is Ad hominem. Instead of give proper argument you attacking me for that I don’t use something that is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to the subject.
Also this is my main on US. I would gladly write here on behalf of my main (you can check Riskytits on EU Defias Brotherhood) if you need some validation of my playing time for some reason.

3 Likes

Phasing. Sharding is having small shards all over the world. Layering is entire world being 1 phase, which is planned. Not sure if they’re having layering yet in beta. Proper layering that is, could be WIP.

No Elo, we’re literally hyperventilating over layering at the moment. No time to put things into perspective.

1 Like

And in the situation you stated that I responded to, that was sharding.

:cocktail: